• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

www.midwestcrew.com

KishSquared

Smash Master
Hi all,

Just so everyone knows, the renewal time on the midwestcrew.com domain is here. Sadly, I really can't justify the $10 renewal fee since, well, no one uses the darn site! So it's with a heavy heart that I announce that midwestcrew.com will go down effective February 8th, 2007 (possibly earlier to prevent them from charging me automatically).

It has given us good times, though not many since no one uses the darn site! Still, we should remember those few times it did give us with fondness.

AS Money

Smash Lord
lol i didn't know that existed

i love the stats though

We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is Abadsterterup6
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 5 on Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:47 pm
Registered Users: None

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
no one uses the darn site!
I lol'd.

Sad story though. It was cool. I never remade one after the purge or w/e, but looking back on it, I had no reason to. I would never make the MW crew.

:ohwell:

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I re-joined.

I'd like to be there on the final day. ;_;

KishSquared

Smash Master
It's always been open to every Midwesterner. The secrecy aspect isn't needed anymore, so I could get rid of it... but it's never really been a hindrance (except for lazy people).

If people would use it, I'd be all for it. I'd also be willing to pitch in for it if others would help donate. I don't want AZ to pay for it :/

Anyone willing to donate $1? Let's get 10 people!

1. KishSquared
2. AZ

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
WHAT THE
what is the point if it's not a secret intarweb clubhouse
without the secretness, all it has going are the wordfilters
also Jeff pm me the admin passwords and such so I can freely change the wordfilters on a whim

Top Bottom