• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF thunder combos

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
At POE3 I got soome of the dumbest combos on Earth or for all of smash, like thunder upair, upair in pichu dittos ??? WTF?! I also got thunder to up-smash in pichu dittos. well it turns out it seems you can combo a lot of the cast with the last hit of thunder some may be the last 2 or 3 and for fox/falco it's the 4th and lower.

really I got a lot of people to simplely run into the big bolt of lighnting when I yelled piiicchhhhhhuuuuu flailing my arms around. if you get hit up di one way and wait to di which ever way your cool with and 2nd jump that way and down-B to many people run into it I geuss they think they are faster than lighnting.

also don't use it high up because it wont make a solid line and they can run under it. also I may post videos from poe3 showing the dumb thunder combo.

my johns for losi9ng is because it was on a very small stage and I am a very campy player and I always banned YS in pools/MMs.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I suck at faces and names did I play you or anything i'm sorry, I had pichu ears on and normally a leather jacket.

I wouldn't have minded playing you.

also that does work and I wouldn't be surprised if it makes people feel dumb.

Top Bottom