• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF o_O creepy ice block lock

ynnek123

Smash Ace
so I was messing around with IC's in training, i recently picked them up. I did a normal dthrow fair ice block lock, but we both went backwards o_O. Da blocks started off behind the other character(marth), and they pushed him back into me... This is probably know already, but i have no idea on how to do it.anyone care to explain?

I.iZ.nO.1

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iizno1
3DS FC
1349-7897-6883
Im not sure if im 100% correct on this, but i believe if your first iceblockhits them from behind it will hit them in your direction, and each consecutive ice block will spawn sort of on top of/right behind them, thus hitting them from behind pushing them in your direction. if you watch the video you will notice tht each ice block spawns on top of wario and thus hits him more of in the backside. i have been able to do this before by starting off the lock with a short hop iceblock so that the first hit hits them from the backside thus resulting in this. But as i said, im not 100% positive.

Top Bottom