• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wtf ninjalink = new bowser tech?

Phiddlesticks

Smash Lord
I know the second one has been known for awhile (SamuraiPanda made videos of it in April here and here). To be honest I don't think it's very useful at all :p

The first thing just looks like he is doing a quick dash in one direction and then jabbing/dtilting after the dash is done.

Teh Future

Smash Master
wow thats kewl Ive never seen anything about it. Seems it can be used for some pretty epic mindgames though, Im suprised Ive never see anyone really use it before.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Well I was thinking more when someone is approaching from the air when they've already used their second jump. replace pivot grab with a dash pivot cancel = instant win.

Liquid Gen

Smash Ace
You implied it. "Replace bowser pivot grab with pivot cancel"

They both achieve the same thing but with the pivot grab coming out faster overall.

Also, why would you grab them (unless they're Wario) when you can do so much more like side-B, fsmash, etc.?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
bowser pivot grabbin is useless.went to tourney today place 13th usin solely bowser for the first time.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Amazing how i dont have to post anything LOL

I use bowsers pivot grab when i punish rollers/spotdodges, GW that spams aerials etc.

No im not just dashing, stopping then doin a jab or whatever. Lets see u mimic that WITHOUT doin a dash attack. Have fun. I already put what its called in the video.

Top Bottom