• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WTF, Gnes and ADHD using MK??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vega4

Smash Ace
who cares? Here we go with the "OMG, im a gnes/adhd fanboy" **** from you again
R U jelous again? Never forget that u are #1 in my heart.

Not fanboy, I just admire them 'cause they are the best with my favourite character, and suc** that now they are using MK...

Kantrip

Kantplay
ADHD used Ivysaur! I can't believe my treasured idol had to stoop so low just to lose in a doubles match! What is this character doing to our best Diddy Kong players in the world?

Player-1

Smash Legend
No, all I ever hear from you are "i wish adhd /gnes posted in the boards more" "I wish adhd/gnes hlped with this MU" "I wish adhd/gnes would let me suck their ****s" it's just pretty annoying

Vega4

Smash Ace
ADHD used Ivysaur! I can't believe my treasured idol had to stoop so low just to lose in a doubles match! What is this character doing to our best Diddy Kong players in the world?
That's the same way I'm thinkin'

P1: I main Diddy thanks to ADHD. When I decided to play Brawl seriously, I mained first MK, but then I saw a vid of ADHD ****** M2K, and I was so impresed of how cool Diddy could be played, so here I am...
I wrote that same thing here, in this forum, almost 2 years ago, and Gnes said "yeih, one more to our army" (or something similar, but not that gay xD).

Now, I can't acept that our two best represents have to use MK, that's just sad...

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
They use Metaknight for fun at lower populated tournaments every now and then.
Plus a lot of Rajam's list is wack. Don't take everything on it by heart.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom