• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wowowowowowowowowow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shboke

Smash Journeyman
GANNON PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i spiked a guy with it idfk how but he went diagonal and just like a spike, i was like WTF!!! i wish i recorded it, anyone else do this?

shboke

Smash Journeyman
no i was on the stage he was off and i do it to edgeguard(lol) and he was ness, came from diagonal up with PK thunder, and back down

(Dominican_Playa)

Smash Rookie
i once got diagnaly spiked at FD whit a donkey kong...i was like 3 ft away from the endge and the donkey kong guy jumps above me as i jump an he spikes me and i go flying ... not down like i expected a spike to b but actuall went diagonaly as if ...if we were the middle of a clock instead of going down towards the six...i when towards the 8 and 7..and i fell away from the stage and died...is that hit boxes or a glitch..or does donkey kongs spike always do that...either way idk since i dont play as donkey kong or play many donkey kong players so it was a once in a lyfe time thing

Top Bottom