• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow Wtf

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
I know how tournament brackets are done. Btw I find that Luigi is really good at taking Diddy's bananas.

So you do not believe that Metaknight has
Certain edges in the game or a lot of priority?

Btw, I think you are right, typing in colors is better... but i should prolly make it consistent.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
cmpr94x said:
I know how tournament brackets are done. Btw I find that Luigi is really good at taking Diddy's bananas.

So you do not believe that Metaknight has Certain edges in the game or a lot of priority?

Btw, I think you are right, typing in colors is better... but i should prolly make it consistent.
Lol I type in red cause it's my favorite color. Of course MK has edges in the game and a lot of priority but as well as he has them he also has flaws. Maybe not as many as other characters but a good player must know them to exploit them.

I know that Luigi is good at taking Diddy's bananas, in fact I did it at times in the tourney. But summed up to not having much experience facing a Diddy Kong, the one handling him is one of the top players in my country. Second, he is a weird Diddy Kong as well, instead of aiming to hit me with the bananas (at least most of the time). He usually waited until I was really close to hitting the ground and aimed his bananas to were I was going to land a second later, (this really caught me of guard.)

BTW I sent you a PM because this thread is turning into an MK related one on the Luigi boards and we have to stay on topic. So if you want to continue speaking to me related to this theme then check your inbox messages.

Top Bottom