• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow, this is... so lame

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Doing Fox's infinite waveshines isn't even hard. Just wow. It's probably even easier with an N64 controller 'cause the buttons are farther apart. On my 360 controller I just slide my thumb but if it's too soon (which happens a lot) then it doesn't work. How pathetic, Fox is horribly rigged even in the original.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
JC shine to dash. Rinse, lather, and repeat. The pathetic part is it's so easy to do. 10 minutes of tinkering and I almost have it.

[Edit] I don't know if you can actually do it like in SSBM (for one end of a stage to another) as I think they land just before you can do it. I have a snagging suspicion though that if you do it perfectly enough, it can be done. Otherwise it's as simple as tech-chasing your opponent and doing another JC'd shine. I can follow my computer for quite a while.

ant-d

Smash Lord
JC shine to dash. Rinse, lather, and repeat. The pathetic part is it's so easy to do. 10 minutes of tinkering and I almost have it.

[Edit] I don't know if you can actually do it like in SSBM (for one end of a stage to another) as I think they land just before you can do it. I have a snagging suspicion though that if you do it perfectly enough, it can be done. Otherwise it's as simple as tech-chasing your opponent and doing another JC'd shine. I can follow my computer for quite a while.
are you serious

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
you can tech the shine. it's not an infinite combo. just because you can do it on a comp doesn't mean it's good.

Jazriel

Smash Ace
Meh, another stupid thread by me. Oh well. Guess my blatant hatred for Fox makes me quick on the draw :p

Superboom, you're ********.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I think SSB64Pros are seriously noobs...

Stop with that ****ing lame, i know you like the cheapest games, so stop this lamer post >_>

And play some Melee >_>

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
No, you're ********. This thread proves it. I hate you. Go die.
That's I'm talking. If creating a post is going to punish the noobs for asking questions, this proves the noobs are the ones who thinks are Pros.

Symplified, is more Pro the one who think he isnt a Pro, and i HATE the people what say Noob with not reason... and saying noob ok... but not go die, i hate you.

And i say noob, to Pro-noobs, and noobs-noobs, you can be a newbie or a Pro, but just be polite please...

Thino

Smash Master
That's I'm talking. If creating a post is going to punish the noobs for asking questions, this proves the noobs are the ones who thinks are Pros.

Symplified, is more Pro the one who think he isnt a Pro, and i HATE the people what say Noob with not reason... and saying noob ok... but not go die, i hate you.

And i say noob, to Pro-noobs, and noobs-noobs, you can be a newbie or a Pro, but just be polite please...
Sig-worthy!

hebrewhammer

Smash Apprentice

shutup noob

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
Lol and you are stupi, go with your moms

At least, i'm not saying i'm the best of the smashers

childs ...

Frogles

Smash Ace

Without a reason? He comes here and starts a stupid thread, then insults another user for joking with him. I'd say that warrants some flaming. And I doubt that Dash Fox was being serious with the I hate you go die part.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
Without a reason? He comes here and starts a stupid thread, then insults another user for joking with him. I'd say that warrants some flaming. And I doubt that Dash Fox was being serious with the I hate you go die part.
I was kidding about the go die part.... but I still hate him. He's ignorant, I remember him in another thread were he wouldn't give up about an argument about kirby being too good or not. He asked why people say kirby is too good, we told him why with legit and logical information, then he started a huge argument about kirby not being overpowered.

This thread should be closed/over, nothing else is taking place here.

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
yeah you are right, but people make mistakes.

And just kidding, ok, but not again and again, make fun of someone again and again is a very bad thing (and i ahte that, because the people i know do this OFTEN, only making fun of me), so i get upset.

People do mistakes -_- (and yeah, my comprehension is too horrid)

THE END of the topic, and we are in peace ok?

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
I try speakin english of UK, i'm european ._.

Are UK and America englis too diferent?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
for me they are yes. try speaking american, or at least make sense in whatever other dumb language you're trying to use, cause none of your posts are very easy to read.

zero212

Smash Apprentice
gee,give him a break he cant learn english in one day or something just give him some time his english will get better. (dint read the rest of the topic by the way)

Top Bottom