• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow, this is pretty intresting.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ok, so I have been meaning to ask if this has ever happened to any of you for awhile now but just remembered lol.

Sometimes when I SHDL(usaully happens when I RSHDL) I will hear the beggining noise of fox's illusion(side b)..I won't actually do it but I will hear the sound of the illusion AND the laser at the same time..this happens A LOT to me and I have never really seen anyone else mention it. To get it try running across FD with only the sound on no music and rshdl a bunch of times..it will probably happen.

Anyone else noticed this? It scares me sometimes because the sounds makes me think I am about to SD LOL.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Has anyone else tested this out yet? Or is my game just ****ed up lol?

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Seriously >_>..It happens all the time to me though ;_;...

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
hmm... never had that happen. sounds like a good mindgame..
If by "good mindgame" you mean "total waste of time" then you're correct lol.

Hylian has a knack for finding completely useless maneuvers lololol.

Kind of like the time he "discovered" how like Fox can up B into the stage at an angle towards the ledge then turn around and grab the ledge while he's in the ending animation that results from up Bing into the stage at an angle. Way to go Hylian!

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't see what's wrong with finding fun things to do. This game was made to entertain people. You should really just leave me the **** alone considering I was just wondering if this had happened to other people or why it happens not saying anything about me trying to do it in gameplay. I never once said anything about this being useful.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hmm TML I didn't actually hear it until about a month ago when my CD stopped playing and I just had the sound on no music and all you can hear is the beggining of the side b not the "whoosh" part >_>.

It's really wierd and I can';t make it happen very often.

theFiend123

Smash Cadet
I don't see what's wrong with finding fun things to do. This game was made to entertain people. You should really just leave me the **** alone considering I was just wondering if this had happened to other people or why it happens not saying anything about me trying to do it in gameplay. I never once said anything about this being useful.
If you took the time to read what I said, you'll notice I was responding to scotu's implied assertion that your "discovery" might be a useful "mindgame."

Then I said you have a knack for finding useless maneuvers, and that's a true statement. It doesn't matter that you didn't claim this maneuver to be useful. "It's a useless maneuver" is still a true assertion.

You seem to have this wild notion that my criticism (this is a useless discovery) necessitates you to have claimed this tactic to be useful, and that's not true at all.

I already know that you didn't claim that this discovery is useful.

However, as a side note, you did claim that the up - B into stage to edge hog garbage was "useful" back when you made that thread. Just letting you know.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
pwn3d. oh, and by mindgame... i meant... "mindgame"... (with sarcasm..., not that it's easy to pick up on online unless you put lots of ...'s everywhere...)

Top Bottom