• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wow this game...

pT_DeviLz

Smash Rookie
It all started here...
The game wasn't its best, but it was still fun.
and I think Link was over powered?

Battlecow

Play to Win
... So... Much... Failure... in one post.

did you have to train to do this? You just came into a forum full of fans of the game, didn't read ****, and started a thread marveling at how very nostalgic (but obviously inferior) our favorite game was. Then you said that link was overpowered.

Novakane, tell this guy where it's at.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
You guys have obviously never played Dairantou Smash Brothers

Kilo16

Smash Rookie
Has a kirby-esque utilt there, but I'd say Link needs pika recovery to be overpwered.
Exactly what i was thinking while reading this topic...Links recovery is his only downfall in this game

Professor :3

Smash Journeyman
"Biography
Im a Halo 3 Player by heart but I'm trying to get the hang of Smash too ;o"

and

"Interests
Halo 3, SSBB, Mario Kart; Anything competitive"

asianaussie

Smash Hero
Exactly what i was thinking while reading this topic...Links recovery is his only downfall in this game
His moves are slow to come out on the whole, his grab sucks, meaning shields are dangerous for him, he is easy to juggle and in serious matches he is forced to camp. A lot.

Kilo16

Smash Rookie
Aight i guess i should be a little more careful with my word choice next time...lol...no worries guys

Top Bottom