• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WOw! O_o !(Side Step) sexyness XXX ! discovery possibly.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Yes, a sexy sidestep! What most people missed out on because they thought Mr.Game&Watch's side step roll was slow and useless. I am not sure if this was already mentioned but ... here I go !!!

Warning, the fallowing is a cheesey effort of explaining where can this unknown sexyness be used because theres certian levels only :~( where this can be achieved.

These are the only levels that I know can cause the affect of a Super awsome slow achieving distances?...Wait Super awsome fast achieving distances!

FlatZone-(The bucket spell thats supposedly oil and makes it slippery to walk on)

Great Bay-(Behind the turtle, back of shell which is a step slope)

Mute City- (When your on the track on the sides of it which is pink)

If you don't know th what I'm refering to, it is when you hold R/L and either press on the joystick Left or Right or dash attack too ! on certian levels that have a slippery floor or could also include a slope type of ground or creature ! (Turtle,Pokemon floats I think.)

Since I don't know of all the places why don't you go see if you can find more, and once agian sorry that I could not record this to show you ! I think Mr.Game&Watch's buddy Watch is saying that its Sexy time !!!

Oskurito

Smash Lord
This is very stupid... everyone that's decent at smash knows about this and it's not too useful since you don't play those stages as much as FD or DL, specially at tournaments.

Top Bottom