• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WoW is taking away puffs

Puffinator

Smash Ace
BECAUSE WE HAVE A REAL PROBLEM ON OUR HANDS
As the puff community...we have been very proud of the few puffs who have led us...mainly
king...aob...anden...killaOR...kishprime...(am i missing one?)
anyways...except for kishprime...all of these puff players have dissapeared. why u may ask?!
well aob quit for DK and anden retired for who knows what...but Our two main puff idols that we looked to in the past, first killaOR...and now king...have been lost to WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO
Now I ask you felllow puffs....to protect yourselves againsts the mighty power of world of warcraft...you will become addicted, and you too could be sucked into the void, and taken away from the only friend you ever had...jigglypuff.
Who's next?!!! KISHPRIME?!! will he "mysteriously dissapear" or "mysteriouly retire", only for us to realize that he has gone to WoW instead of sticking with smash?!!! We cannot afford to lose our last pro puff to this madness...even though im not fond of air camping.
Even the upcoming puff stars could be lost. maybe chozenone...doyoungtowin...sliq (who i heard was good), or even mathos (who i also heard has a good puff).
Anyways, yeah it sux:(

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
aob is anden, and king is gona try to come to pound. anden still plays but he didnt perform like he used to. i saw him at both smashtality and pound 2.

edit: i meant king is gona try to go to FC

RPK

Smash Lord
WoW does mess people up IMO example
my friend who played wow went to the bathroom. He was in such a rush he forgot to unzip his pants and wet himself. And then...He shrugged it off and continued to play wow....-_-

Puffinator

Smash Ace
WoW does mess people up IMO example
my friend who played wow went to the bathroom. He was in such a rush he forgot to unzip his pants and wet himself. And then...He shrugged it off and continued to play wow....-_-
hahahahahhahahhhhahahhahaha

and yeah i thought aob was someone different from anden too

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
aob is anden, and king is gona try to come to pound. anden still plays but he didnt perform like he used to. i saw him at both smashtality and pound 2.
Anden and AOB are not the same people... wow.... you puff players are so unknowing of the world around you. Don't listen to puffinator, he just started playing WoW himself....

TheLegend

Smash Ace
I'm an "up and coming" star now...

Dang.

2+ years does that to you i guess.. [and yet i am still not valued w/ the great puffs such as King, and Kish] *raises eyebrow*

Jiggs Shall Indeed Be Nasty in Brawl.

That is All.

Good Day Sirs.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
**** this whole time i was wrong, the worlds gona blow... anden is still a cool guy. chozen stop slacking, ur not on the attendees list for FC.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm an "up and coming" star now...

Dang.

2+ years does that to you i guess.. [and yet i am still not valued w/ the great puffs such as King, and Kish] *raises eyebrow*

Jiggs Shall Indeed Be Nasty in Brawl.

That is All.

Good Day Sirs.
She **** well better be.

Or I'll cry.

Velox

Smash Ace
Zulu still plays Puff...

Texas feels so isolated sometimes...

Why am I reading Jigglypuff boards at midnight?... ...

TonyDaTigerYall

Smash Rookie
eh wow is that great of a game; i didnt even get past lvl 16 and i got bored and i gave it a chance to 'suck me in'. bleh i better start uploading some vids of my puff or something soon =__=

All_Characters

Smash Apprentice
WoW is a *****. End of story.

Ive known many smart people who were doing very well for themselves, who got into WoW and now are addicted, and started failing courses. Its bad stuff.

I don't really mind if puffs quit though, if they quit puff, they dont deserve to be puff. puff is a privelige not a right.

He will own in brawl.

Baamage

Smash Apprentice
whu

Props to King for not leaving us. WoW sucks anyways, Smash is the life.

I left your clan, but don't think I have left Smash!

I play WoW and Smash bros. Personally I think they're both just as good, except that WoW is generally more popular and there is alot more content. However Smash community and multiplayer happens to be one of the best and better then that in WoW.

So yea they're both just as good as the other.

And WoW helped me to raise my grades as a reward. (I'll get you another WoW payment card!)

so yea

Flan

Smash Journeyman
I left your clan, but don't think I have left Smash!

I play WoW and Smash bros. Personally I think they're both just as good, except that WoW is generally more popular and there is alot more content. However Smash community and multiplayer happens to be one of the best and better then that in WoW.

So yea they're both just as good as the other.

And WoW helped me to raise my grades as a reward. (I'll get you another WoW payment card!)

so yea
Hey, Aaron is has been sometime since you last visited. Nice to see you around

Puffinator

Smash Ace
What is this talk? You may be seeing me back sooner than you think ;)
YAYUZZZZZH killa's coming back
I bet ur going to fc10 under a different name...!!!!!
anyways my friend and i are making a WoW addiction movie, starring me.

Bailey

Smash Hero
You don't have to worry about losing some with the new Jiggs talent coming up.

For example:
Darc
Doyoung
Anden (Still plays)
KishPrime
Da Bailey
ChozenOne
King (DURH)

We still gots a strong line up don't worry we will all make them fear the Jiggs again

the CRAB

Smash Cadet
dont forget 4% apr up there. he played at a tourney close by and, i gotta say, i was impressed. the man's good.

[edit] dont forget sliq, either. he was there, too, and was also quite impressive.

Top Bottom