• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would You Rather?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Limo anyday, can't play videogames with 4 legs, although I'd probably own at DDR (which I dislike).

Would you rather torture a random stranger or murder someone you disliked?

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
Limo anyday, can't play videogames with 4 legs, although I'd probably own at DDR (which I dislike).

Would you rather torture a random stranger or murder someone you disliked?
Murder someone I disliked. This is mostly because the people that I dislike enough to kill are sick ****s.

Would you rather bang Tom Hanks or Hank Hill?

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
SFIV is mad campy. Rather get slapped.

Would you rather be eaten/killed by a shark, or a giant octopus?

Pi

Smash Hero
shark
beaks seem more slow and painful to me

would you rather the best character in a game be removed, or the worst

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Pink outfits. Pinks awsome.
Would you rather spend an abstinence life where you obtain your every goal or a life full of women but where you never achieve any of your dreams?

Purple

Hi guys!
Spend an abstinence life. Man I would learn some many masturbation techniques.

Would you be able to have sex with a cosplay of your dreams, or a celebrity of your dreams?

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Spend an abstinence life. Man I would learn some many masturbation techniques.

Would you be able to have sex with a cosplay of your dreams, or a celebrity of your dreams?
Celebrity because I'm not really into cosplay.

You have to play Mew2King in a best 2/3 set. If you lose, then you die. You can play Brawl or Melee. Which would you pick?

_WindeX_

Smash Apprentice
Spank That Dill, almost every one of your posts has been about homosexual intercourse with someone. Seriously, its getting old. Bowser.

Ping pong, or tennis?

Purple

Hi guys!
@yiff - i'd rather become a woman, as cool as furries look, I would get rampantly stalked by furry yiffers.

@windex - I'd rather spank a tiger, both animals would be aggressive and probably injure/kill me, however a rhino's skin is tougher, and would hurt more to hit roughly.

You're about to commit suicide, your way of choice is by jumping off of a tall building...

Would you rather your suicide be extremely publicized, and your family receives pension for emotional damages, however your suicide will be extremely long and painful (think Jesus' crucifixion , except you're on a cold concrete floor).

Or would you rather jump off the building, have your death be quick and painless, however you fall upon an Ferrari owned by a rich businessman, and he sues your immediately family for damages.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
The second one because I am sure I would see the car while falling and do an aerial Tatsumaki Senpukyaku to move myself away from the car, but I would still hit the car just slightly so the businessman won't even have much of a case. Also I'll be brought back to life by the dragon balls.

Would you rather be stuck in a romantic comedy where you are one of the few males at your school and you're also a butler for some reason and all the girls are either really busty or cute lolitas (also 18+) and there are numerous instances where you accidentally catch them without their tops on.

Oooooooooooor

Would you rather rewrite history to where the ancient Greeks and Romans really did believe the events that spanned God of Wars 1 through 3.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
The second one because I am sure I would see the car while falling and do an aerial Tatsumaki Senpukyaku to move myself away from the car, but I would still hit the car just slightly so the businessman won't even have much of a case. Also I'll be brought back to life by the dragon balls.

Would you rather be stuck in a romantic comedy where you are one of the few males at your school and you're also a butler for some reason and all the girls are either really busty or cute lolitas (also 18+) and there are numerous instances where you accidentally catch them without their tops on.

Oooooooooooor

Would you rather rewrite history to where the ancient Greeks and Romans really did believe the events that spanned God of Wars 1 through 3.
HARDEST CHOICE!

I would probably go with the first one.

WOULD YOU RATHER...
Make Pokemon a Reality
OR
Invent Instant Time Travel?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Invent instant time travel. Some mistakes I'd rather undo if I could.

Would you rather be the wealthiest man alive or find true love?

Top Bottom