• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would you play your best character in a 40/60 fight or a secondary in a 60/40?

Freezewish

Smash Ace
No question I'd stick with my main(Marth). Cant pass up the chance to **** a metaknight. :laugh:

SZ2K

Smash Rookie
40:60 Isn't nearly an unwinnable matchup, the better player should win this unless the gap between the two is extremely slim. I play Marth and the matchups don't get HORRIBLE so I stick with my main all the way through. I don't have nearly as much confidence in my other characters.

Judge Judy

Smash Lord
Sometimes I just flip a coin lol. If it's a money match I might switch but it really depends on who I'm up against and what character I think they're going to use.

Corrupted

Smash Journeyman
My main, D3, tackles everyone bar Falco and Ice Climbers. For those two I picked up G&W. I train a lot vs Meta Knights to improve my spacing and punishing methods, I don't have any trouble with the match-up.

Top Bottom