• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would YOU Be Interested in Reading a Super Smash Bros. Essay?

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Hello everyone!

You probably do not know who I am, but I'm a fellow Smash fan like you. I'm currently writing an essay about how Super Smash Bros. transformed from a small-scale Nintendo crossover to a massive celebration of video game culture. This is not a required project for school or anything, it is just something fun that I thought I would tackle and I've been having a blast writing it so far. The reason I'm making this post is because I'm trying to gauge whether or not people would actually be interested in reading it, or if it would be something that only I would really enjoy. So if you are reading this, I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts on this idea or whether or not you'd be interested.

Thank you!

JigglyBuff420

Smash Rookie
Man, if you could make it public when you finish it, i´d read it as soon as it appears on my feed

Top Bottom