• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would falco and sheik be great mains?

ADHD

Smash Hero
I cannot beat D3 with sheik, those meatballs just go in all over my face. I like the speed of falco, what do you think? Ps: I spammed a chain grabbing ice climber player and won with him lol

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
Choosing your mains is up to you.

If you like Falco or Sheik, go with them. We can't force you to choose mains.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Choosing your mains is up to you.

If you like Falco or Sheik, go with them. We can't force you to choose mains.
No forcing, I just want some good falcos to fill me in on some of his weaknesses and strengths.

SLIVRphantasm

Smash Cadet
ummmm sheik is harder to get good with cause she isnt very strong but is really fast. falco jumps high has a laser and is stronger has reflector and 2 spikes. and what ever one is left could be your secondary persone. thats what i think

zamz

Smash Journeyman
His second spike is a well-timed Phantasm (Side-B). If you hit your opponent from above, Falco's quick speed forces a weak but deadly spike. It kills a lot of people through shock-factor alone. Expecially if you're playing someone like snake who is too heavy to recover quickly.

Top Bottom