• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would anyone like to come over?

황미영

Smash Champion
My address is 74 Windtree lane, Winter Garden. If anyone would like to come over and play with me for a bit I would appreciate it. I play Melee and Brawl. And other fighting games as well. I only own one stick, so bring one if you'd like.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
cuz smashers dont like goin to places that have other games other than smash itself as the main game...****ing smashers >_>

황미영

Smash Champion
But, I'm trying to further myself in the community by trying to get better. I have no means of transportation. I think most of the people that do play have, and yet they don't want to help out. And this is why tourneys are small over here. 'Cause it seems like no one cares anymore.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
MIKE you dont live in florida kid lmao.

But if anyone wants to come over my place and have like a giant orgy party(with girls you homos)
Get at me
:troll:

Pi

Smash Hero
nica you still down to house me & cfl if i bring em down some random weekend? or at least find us housing?
kishiru i'll stop by one of these days & bring some people

Top Bottom