• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would anyone be interested in this shirt?

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
This thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=265673 popped up a while ago, and I made that earth logo thing, and I kinda wanna wear it as a shirt. I would only really order them if other people were interested. Of course you would have to buy them from me in person, and I promise I wont charge to make a profit. I'm completely open to suggestions, and would like to add some text to it, but I can't really think of anything. This is it so far:

Let me know what you think.

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
I'm very uncreative, if someone suggests a non-earth design, I'd be happy to fabricate something in PS. Keep in mind that I am no artist, so I can't draw anything.

LLDL

Smash Hero
That design is also pretty sick tho, I just do mine manually.

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
First off I think this should be in the Art Emporium.

Shoopman: The black shirt with the earth is cool but I think it needs something in the front.

Bones0: The Jiggs is very cute, I just suggest adding the ears.

Chain-Ace: Good emphasis on the text but falco seems small make him bigger that way ppl will be like yo I want that Falco shirt!
Also, on the bottom shirt you got to be careful. The Falco image you have there is from another artist and he can sue you for that unless you asked for his permission then it's ok.

These are all good and all of you have inspired me to do the same thing. Does anybody know any place in NYC that does this?

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
I thought the smash globe would speak for itself, but something on the front would probably help. I'll repost in art emporium, I wanna hand these out at APEX if people are interested.

Top Bottom