• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Would anyone be interested in a tournament in Boca Raton?

Slashy

Smash Lord
Okay I looked at the Boca Raton library, the rates are 100$ if I have it reserved between 9-6, if I want it any later it will cost me 175$

Slashy

Smash Lord
I hope to get enough money from a venue fee to pay this off. I won't make a topic confirming it until I can get enough people posting here interested.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Please more people post if you're interested!
Thats not necessarily how it works.
Your either gonna have to take the chance or not, in the end.
But chances are if you get a good date, with a 5 dollar door fee....you might be able to make it up.
More realistic with a 10 dollar door fee.

Slashy

Smash Lord
I don't have enough people posting to make that estimate, and I still want to decide what would be the best room to reserve and the best times to run it. Since the fees are all determined by that.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I don't have enough people posting to make that estimate, and I still want to decide what would be the best room to reserve and the best times to run it. Since the fees are all determined by that.
People arent gonna post randomly infact i can guarentee that half of the florida brawl scene hasnt even read this thread.

Top Bottom