• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Like I said. HHe can see them through the internet. My teachers however dno't update often. So basically I'm screwed, that's why I started the petition.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Like I said. HHe can see them through the internet. My teachers however dno't update often. So basically I'm screwed, that's why I started the petition.
I meant he should call the teachers on the telephone to verbally ask for the grades.

fatmactk

Smash Journeyman
You fail. Good Grades are not hard to get, and the extra time needed to do get them is so worth it when Brawl is on the line. Serves you right...

BananaNut

Smash Journeyman
I know how ya feel.

not really, I always seem to manage with at least 3 A's and 3'Bs.

I really don't mean to be a downer, but it'll teach you to get better grades.

Ripped

Smash Cadet
to many carebears in this thread.

I'm just gonna say, dont blame sakurai, blame yourself for getting such ****ty grades.

Smash Cadet
If you spent more time studying instead of beating off to ways of insulting Lucario, then you wouldn't have had that problem in the first place... Then again, this all could be a nefarious plot in which Lucario took over your dad's body in order to use the Auto-Reversal that built up from your hate.

Anyway, hope you get better grades.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Study harder next time. I don't see how the internet will come to your rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom