• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legendary Angel

Smash Apprentice
Demon: Of course, like it's his fault that you got a D and your dad took away your leectronics.

Angel: THAT SUCKS. Try getting to play at a friends house at teh very least, or attend a tournament.
Wait a minute. I thought it was the angels who had the moral things at heart??? :confused::confused::confused:

Giff

Smash Rookie
1. Education>Games.........unless u are a prodigy ....and make a living out of it........which I HIGHLY doubt considering you are a ******* and let your grades fall that low.

2. What grade are you in exactly?

3. Dont answer 2 because regardless........school is not that hard. I'm in my 3rd year at SIU. Its cake. Study long study strong.

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but that's totally your fault. It's ridiculously easy to get a B average, and not that hard to get 86% either. :/

Juicy

Smash Apprentice
sorry vash but id have too agree with your dad, you dont really deserve to get it unless you try to make good grades. besides if you get good grades then you'll get a good job and be able to play when ever you want. nothing against you personally, just try to listen to reason.... work =benfits

Senshuu

Smash Journeyman
If you try harder, your father won't blame stuff on electronics like parents are fond of doing nowadays!

Seriously, 90% of schoolwork/collegework takes effort only, not skill.

plshrk729

Smash Cadet
im on your side and all how you are upset, but you really can't blame Sakurai. You clearly brought this upon yourself. Your only gonna be at school once to make your impressions, video games will be here forever.

P.S. sorry if this kind of sounds preachy but its just what I think

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
maybe you should try to be better at school then could win out in both worlds the gaming world and the real world. Note real world being more important.

illphil

Smash Apprentice
High school is not hard. I have 3 AP classes and I don't work my *** off like most people at my school and the worst I get is 1 B.

D

Deleted member

seriously, there is no reason no one should be getting anyhting lower than A's
but, i hear you.
my parents like killed me because i got 1 b test grade

Ichida

Smash Ace
Since I have a D and two C's in school my dad as of tommorow is stripping me of leectronics. Now I hate Sakurai even more for delaying it until THIS WEEKEND. I wont get to play Brawl after waiting all this time. :(:(:(:(

PS sign this petition for me to play and I won't complain about Lucario anymore http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/vashbrawl/
Leectronics!! :O

I seriously doubt a petition signed by people neither you nor your father knows will make a dent in his decision.

That'll teach you to sleep through dodgeball, I guess.

RednaXale

Smash Apprentice
/Owned.
You should spend more time doing homework instead of playing video games. I'd rather not sign the petition, your father is right for grounding you. I mean, if you are this bad at school now, how bad will you be after Brawl?

iankobe

Smash Lord
Man...just go over to your friends...after finishing your homework.

I'm pretty sure you'll still get to play if you TRY HARD enough.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
YOU MUST RECOVER!

What is the Treaty of Versailles? You have no time to ponder such questions, for Link just grabbed a Soccer Ball!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
To thread starter: U can't blame anyone for bad results u know. No one but yourselves. Well maybe if u help out your family or help wash the car, maybe your dad will see u as a good kid and let u but it.

Ti11erTheKi11er

Smash Apprentice
I'm in college (freshman) 20 years old woot! but i passed all my classes my first semister this semister....not so good because of family **** and being sick so i may fail a class

Chojo

Smash Cadet
You guys are so **** lucky you aren't Asian.

"Oh, what's that? An A? WHY DIDN'T YOU GET AN A+???? NO FOOD FOR A WEEK!" :laugh:

...seriously... i'd know..

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Did the dad say "No electronics for you ever for X amount if time!"? No such specification was made :p.
Yes, but that clearly defeats the point and not helping this failing student. You should know better.:ohwell:

darkbutterfly16

Smash Rookie
Well, I have to wait for my quarter grade (which comes in spring break, making me wait another five weeks) Since my progress report is coming. I won't be able to get brawl either, so I will have to wait five more weeks till spring break to get it. Just hope they still have it in stock...

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
Lol if he was studying instead of being in this forum he'd prolly be able to play...god i love irony.

Master Fox

Smash Journeyman
It's your own **** fault! Here's some advice (that's so far has worked on 2 friends in the past of mine)! Perhaps you should stop playing Video Games until your done with all of your educational journey. Without Video Games to distract you, you'll, perhaps, be getting A's instead of D's and C's.

Also, Don't Blame Sakurai for your Failures! Take Responsibility and be a Man!

Karma usually bites you in the *** I'll tell you.

Also, a Petition to you Father is most likely to get you into a lot more trouble then your in already and you probably won't be able to play Brawl until your 30, Not that a bad thing in your case…

Mechageo

Smash Ace
Sucks to be you! Good news for me, I got an "S" Rank in all of my classes this week.

Luteyi

Smash Apprentice
Thats really disturbing to hear. My parents dislike C's and below, but if my grades look so bad this time around, (Which I know they won't;college) I can always edit them/alter them; and they'll never know the difference.

Darkurai

Smash Master
At least you're not FAILING english because of ONE assignment you didn't do when a substitute was there that just happened to be worth a hundred points!

YSM

Smash Apprentice
My grades are fine. Unfortunately, being a junior in college, there's really no end to the workload...and I have a test on Monday and Tuesday, which means I won't be able to play Brawl all Sunday :(

watomsk

Smash Cadet
True, your grades are your responsibility =/ less brawl, moar studying kid.

I used to get mostly A and just a couple of B =( but once I got a C or a B in a class that was usually A, my mother used to get pissed off for no reason x_x

Awww, it's good to be in college =D

Vash_15

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for all who signed and all who gave advice. But there is a reason I feel this is unjust.

I have aced my recent tests, and my dad can view my grades online. He says I have til today to bring them up. However, if they don't update the grades site there's nothing i can do, can he says Oh Well. Thats why I'm pissed about it.

Dreiko

Smash Journeyman
At least you're not FAILING english because of ONE assignment you didn't do when a substitute was there that just happened to be worth a hundred points!
In my college english they kick us out of class if we don't have the assignments and it counts as an absence...and with 3 absences you fail the course without further discussion...and each time you come late to class it's 1/3 of an absence....so trust me that's which you have nothing lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom