• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst part of Super Smash Bros 4? Game is out everywhere, go ape ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobes

featuring Cool Robot Character "Ben Laserlove"
NNID
MobesMobes
Like what story telling techniques? Just out of curiosity. I don't recall any story telling in the first SSB game.
Mainly audio & video related. Ominous music used to good effect (new intro music on title card for last stage), cutting the music completely as Master Hand is defeated (its defeat seems specifically world-ending, as it is eluded to in the final cut-scene). Master Hand feels like a very mystical undefinable alien force in SSB, and less so in SSB4, where he's just a series stable boss, and almost a bit goofy (Special Orders animations are PRETTY GOOD).

Tyketto

Smash Cadet
You know, the absolute worst ****ing part about this game is unquestionably the fact that L+R+A+Start is still the way to end a match on the ****ing Wii U Gamepad.

Do they think we have two thumbs on our right hand or something?

Absolutely unacceptable.

Worst game ever.
Seriously! I have to do some ridiculous hand-gymnastics to pull it off. I suppose I'll get used to it eventually.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere

I can't fight Master Core as Wolf, nor play as him, all I can do is move his trophy around like he's running:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
I want him back as DLC NOW!:mad:

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Limited use of Amiibo and coins. Seriously. I'll still buy the Amiibos anyway cause I collect figures.

Also, how the hell are we supposed to quit a game on the Gamepad?

Dark Dude

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DudeSean
Limited use of Amiibo and coins. Seriously. I'll still buy the Amiibos anyway cause I collect figures.

Also, how the hell are we supposed to quit a game on the Gamepad?
For your right hand, second finger on the R button, first finger on the A button and press +/Start with your thumb. It was awkward for me at first, but now I'm used to it.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
For your right hand, second finger on the R button, first finger on the A button and press +/Start with your thumb. It was awkward for me at first, but now I'm used to it.
I use the Pro controller now. But it was extremely annoying.

Omega_Slav

Banned via Warnings
Easily is the announcement of all these girl hentai characters and also using promotional images with perverse inueddos thats annoying as **** like is it really necessary to put Lucina next to Palutena like that? Also another thing is Dr. Mario isn't in this game which is something everyone wants.
Exactly, I wish you could come back to tell true facts when the next smash comes out again why the **** were you banned, its clear these admins are biased as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom