• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst **** of a Noob Videos (With your Marth)

The Newb

Smash Ace
Serious? I thought for sure it was DKC2...w/e, I'll snoop around for it

Edit: Here's what I found:

These are directly cut from the game, so you'll get some ship sounds probably.

http://www.rarenet.com/wiki/images/a/a8/029_dkc2_ship_deck_spc.ogg

http://www.rarenet.com/wiki/images/3/32/028_dkc2_ship_deck_2_spc.ogg

The next seems to be a remix of some sort, sounding a little more synthesised, maybe on a crappy electric piano. Whatever, here it is.

http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/nintendo/snes/dkc2abc.mid

Hope you find what you're looking for with those

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I have a director account, so I'm allowed to upload videos of any length as long as the file size is below 100mb.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
how exactly does one get a director account? is it just as simple as switching? or dare i ask if there's money involved?

Rune

Smash Lord
how exactly does one get a director account? is it just as simple as switching? or dare i ask if there's money involved?
My account -> channel info -> click bottom option (change channel type) -> pick director, musician, comedian, guru or simply stick to the default 'youtuber'.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
still iggy is the only one with a JV 5 stock that i know of
I heard from Alpha Zealot that there was once a little girl who looked like she was in second grade and Azen JV 5 stocked her.

Also, what's the point to this thread, besides sucking each other's egos off?

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Dippndots, every thread of mine, you've went into and badmouthed me or my thread.

Most recently, being my combo video, and now you come in here and do that.

I recommend backing off.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I didn't badmouth your video. You asked for feedback and I gave it, then supported my opinion so you wouldn't get upset. I specifically told you I wasn't trying to insult you or your video, just that I didn't like it.

It's not like I flamed you or your video, I critiqued it like a mature person.

This thread on the other hand is just simply ******** and serves absolutely no purpose.

Also, every thread of yours? Does "every thread" == combo video thread + this thread.

I've never "badmouthed" you, and I am not doing so now. This thread is just a stupid "let's all talk about how 'good' we are!" gathering.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I remember other threads of mine where you did the same.

And you MUST want a flame war by coming in here and saying that, try thinking before you post, you basicly came in here looking for a fight.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I really don't want to have a flame war, and I do think before I post. Reason I said this thread was stupid is because it is and I'm surprised the mods didn't close it.

But enough, you can think I hate you if you want, I really don't care.

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, it's pretty much a thread for people to go on ego trips. So what? Everything doesn't have to be a thread about sharing ideas and improving yourself. There are tons of irrelevant but enjoyable threads in Melee discussion, why can't we have one here? You're probably just jealous that you don't have any vids of you demolishing someone while taking under 30% damage in less than a minute... b^_^

flaco

The Terminator
I remember other threads of mine where you did the same.

And you MUST want a flame war by coming in here and saying that, try thinking before you post, you basicly came in here looking for a fight.
man leave him alone just ignore it man don't make a fight about evrithing jeeez:confused:

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zQMXbMAwZVg

Marth is my secondary and that vid is old, but its the best I could find of ****** a friend with Marth. Iver takes as little as 15 damage in a 4stock match with falco. I also posted it as a video response to your video Blue Death.

And dont worry I have taken a ridiculous amount of criticism before simply because my opponent isnt at my level yet. No matter how much I acknowledge that he sucks people still bash me and say Im just trying to get complements by playing a crappy friend. w/e thats my video for you. :)

Ijuka

Smash Ace
I should get a vid of me 20-stocking my sister in a 20-stock match o.o

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
I could just stick a controller in my 10 year old sisters hands and tell her to button mash and obliterate her. But thats just cheap. At least play someone with a relatively small amount of skill is what I say. And YouTube comments are terrible. v_v

Top Bottom