• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst Character Suggestions you have seen

FSLMJM

Smash Journeyman
This thread is for posting the worst characters you have seen that have been nominated for Brawl. I've seen:

Frog Mario, Fluud Mario, you get the idea
Tom Nook, I have no idea why people want him in:dizzy:
Vaccum Luigi, WTF:confused:
Diddy and Dixie as duo
Olimar and Louie/President as duo

Thats all I can think of.

Also, I am sorry if this thread was done many times before. I didn't see any and I thought that this was a good idea. So if you flame me about it I have already apologized to you. :)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
This thread is for posting the worst characters you have seen that have been nominated for Brawl. I've seen:

Frog Mario, Fluud Mario, you get the idea
Tom Nook, I have no idea why people want him in:dizzy:
Vaccum Luigi, WTF:confused:
Diddy and Dixie as duo
Olimar and Louie/President as duo

Thats all I can think of.

Also, I am sorry if this thread was done many times before. I didn't see any and I thought that this was a good idea. So if you flame me about it I have already apologized to you. :)
I don't really want Frog or Fludd Mario,Tom Nook,or Diddy.Dixie duo, but there not horrible ideas,I think the worst idea would be Leasure Suit Larry,Happy Mask Salesman,Gex,and the Pong Ball(as funny as it would be!)

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
- Diddy/Dixie duo
- Mortal Kombat characters ~_~
- Paper Mario (I love Paper Mario games, but Mario is already confirmed)
- Metapod (Metapod can't even MOVE)
- Power Rangers
- Ninja Turtles
- Cloud Strife
- Sora (KH)
- Eggplant Wizard

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Rudy the Clown and Tiny Kong

and um... Spiney, Paras, Baby Lugia, Navi, Sandbag, LaughingDog

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Ah, man...so much of these.

-Any duo...
-Tom Nook
-Resetti
-AC Character
-Sephiroth
-Crash Bandicoot
-Balloon Fighter Character(Don't see that one working.)
-Dark Samus
-Generic Characters(Average Koopa , Goomba, whatever)

I've seen a lot of crazy things...I wish I could remember some right now, I don't know what people think sometimes.

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
Cloud or Sephiroth...or any FF character
as much as i love square, any ff chaacter would be extremely out of place
if they had to put one in, sora would be best because he isnt from a turn based game(which limits characters)
i also dislike the idea of ike
i just cant see it
but paper mario is a good idea i find
replace doc with paper, who has a completely different move set
different jumps, different attacks(hammer) and maybe something badge related

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
but paper mario is a good idea i find
replace doc with paper, who has a completely different move set
different jumps, different attacks(hammer) and maybe something badge related
How about a completely new character?

Muffin_man

Smash Journeyman
Paper Mario: Oh, wow... He has a hammer, something Mario doesn't have. That instantly makes him the top candidate for Brawl, right?

Right?

Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong Duo: While we're at it, let's make a Mario and Luigi duo, a Fox and Falco duo, a Pikachu and Pichu duo...

Waluigi: Right, because the influx of Mario characters obviously isn't a sign that unpopular nobody's like Waluigi just aren't feasible.

Daisy: Um... Isn't she like, already in Melee? Jeez, fans of her should be lucky that they got that much; she's not significant enough to have a mostly made up moveset for her.

Insert Drone Here: Other than KoopaTroopa (even then, that's only because he's iconic and technically there IS a singular Koopa character), all drone ideas suck. I shouldn't have to explain why, but if you honestly want to play as somebody like Shy Guy or Metroid over Geno or Ridely, you're beyond help when it comes to character suggestions.

Any Sonic character other than Sonic: I doubt the next two 3rd party slots are going to be wasted on one 3rd party franchise: It's unfair to the other companies who have graciously let the team use their characters and it makes the franchise representation in the game unbalanced. This applies to any 3rd party character, but it seems to happen to Sonic the Hedgehog the most.

95% of the Pokemon in existence: The fact that there's a METAPOD thread of all things going on in this board should speak volumes as to how little foresight most people have here.

Alternate versions of characters which could easily be costumes, but nooo, they have to be individual characters: Seriously, what's wrong with the costume idea?

Most 3rd Party choices: Oh lord, while Snake is a wonderfully unexpected yet awesome addition, I can't help but feel his inclusion is the entire foundation for topics like DANTE FROM DMC or MASTER CHIEF. The sad thing is, this is coming from somebody who feels that Cloud getting into the game is a moderate possibility thanks to a certain somebody composing the game's soundtrack and the entire Geno copyright mess.

I

i8waffles612

Yea pretty much all the guys you said up there.... EXCEPT Sora. I would love to see him in Brawl!!!!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Yeah right RVD, Blaziken is more of a half decent character suggestion.

Lets see, the absolute worse character suggestion would have to be Shaquile O Neal.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
In my mind Blaze does not stand out from anyothe pkmn or smash character. For the life of me I can't understand why everyone wants him.
Everyone does not want him. Some people want Lucario. I personally think that the number of pokemon shold be kept down. just because there's a lot of characters from a given franchise, doesn't mean that a lot of characters should be in smash from that franchise. We currently have Pikachu, Pichu, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo. I have seen too many Pokemon support threads, and definitely do not think all should be in.

cyberdemon

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but lets face it, there WILL be new pokemon characters in brawl, wheter we want it or not... Most likely Lucario or Blaziken

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Laughing Dog
Shaq
the Big O
Blaizaken
Petey Piranah(uhhhhh.....I shuter thinking about it)

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
Don't even get me started on suggestions like Chuck Norris, Naruto, Oprah, or any other completely asinine suggestions of that ilk...

At any rate, I do get pretty sick of all the generic enemy type (i.e. Koopa Troopa, Shy Guy, Waddle Dee, etc.) and run-of-the-mill Pokemon suggestions, but as far as popular and somewhat plausible suggestions go, Tom Nook takes the cake, though "Laughing" Dog, Munchlax, Captain Syrup, and Petey Piranha are pretty terrible as well...

Cenedar

Smash Ace
Worst ones? Oh joy, time to vent...

Master Chief: I don't remember where I've seen this, but I'm pretty sure it was on the N-Sider boards... and I have seen this a few times, which worries me as to the general dropping IQ of the human race. We already have Snake, and he, in my opinion, is already a stretch. No Master Chief. EVER. Let the Halo fanboys play Halo instead of leaking into the Smash world as well.

Cloud Strife: ...no. And this applies for all Final Fantasy characters in my opinion. THEY DO NOT BELONG IN A GAME LIKE BRAWL. There are only 2-3 third party slots, and they will go to characters that have had an impact on Nintendo systems. Cloud is not one of them. We already have enough sword wielders as it is too. Hell will freeze over and the sky will fall before MASTER CHIEF makes it onto a Nintendo game.

Sephiroth: Again, no FF characters in Brawl. Same reasons as for not including Cloud. Consider this a general "NO" to all FF characters.

Sora: This runs along the same line as the previous two I mentioned. He does have a little potential, I suppose, seeing as Sqaure Enix and Nintendo are trying to improve relations, but again, it's another sword wielder. We have Link, Meta-Knight, and possibly Marth and Roy. That's enough.

Yeah, those are the worst I've seen. Running close to them are Metapod, Tom Nook, and Phoenix Wright.

Det

Smash Cadet
Sigma/Villains from 3rd party games. The odds of the MAIN character of said games getting in, is retardedly low, much less the odds of the arch nemesis, or "Rival" of said character.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
SSJ4Kazuki, I think your confused. This thread is about the WORST CHARACTER SUGGESTIONS.

wannabazn

Smash Rookie
Yeah right RVD, Blaziken is more of a half decent character suggestion.

Lets see, the absolute worse character suggestion would have to be Shaquile O Neal.
Hey, shaq had his own video game. Ever played shaq-fu? That game RULED!!! I would love to see him in brawl :p

The personnally worst I've heard in rl was waddle dee, him and the painter chick whos name escapes me. King dedede would at least be passably somewhat mediocrely reasonable. Sort of like bowser, except... avion.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
SSJ4Kazuki, I think your confused. This thread is about the WORST CHARACTER SUGGESTIONS.
No, he's not mistaken. An immobile chrysaliss with no actual abilities (or mobilities, for that matter) is a terrible idea, no matter what you have to say about it. While most any idea, even Master Cheif and Cloud, can have some redeeming qualities and arguments behind it, there is not and never will be anything that could possibly convince anybody that Metapod should be in Smash Bros as a playable character.

Top Bottom