• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worst business decisions ever.

CastletonSnob

Smash Cadet
What are the worst business decisions you've ever seen?

Blockbuster passing on Netflix has to be up there.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Isn’t there a thread on this already?

anyway I’ll say it again: Square Enix going into NFTs. And I’ll also add, firing the FFVII voice cast we’ve had since Advent Children/KH2. Yes I know Aerith has had several different VOs but

I REALLY can’t stand Zack and Sephiroth’s new voices. It made me forgo the Crisis Core remaster

melontrop

Smash Rookie
Back in the early 2000s, Yahoo had the chance to purchase Google for $1 million, but the deal fell through. Google went on to become one of the most successful tech companies in the world, while Yahoo struggled to keep up. start llc in ohio has significant advantages. It offers limited liability protection, safeguarding personal assets from business liabilities. The state boasts a business-friendly environment, encouraging entrepreneurship. Ohio's strategic location and robust infrastructure foster easy access to markets and resources. Forming an LLC here is cost-effective and straightforward, with minimal paperwork. The state's diverse economy and skilled workforce create ample growth opportunities. Moreover, Ohio's supportive ecosystem, including access to funding and networking, makes it an ideal choice for entrepreneurs looking to establish a thriving business.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Bernie Stolar screwing up the Sega Saturn's sales.

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Rate Limit on Twitter. In fact, there's probably several dozen stuff I could list involving Mr. Tesla dude's handling of the website.

Microsoft not wanting to get into the Smartphone market until it was too late, forcing them to play catch up with Apple and Android.

Last edited:

Casseweav

Smash Rookie
You're absolutely right about Blockbuster passing on Netflix, a classic example of a major missed opportunity! Another common one is when companies ignore the importance of adapting to changing technology trends.
By the way, if you're involved in nonprofits and need effective project management tools, consider checking out project management software designed specifically for nonprofits. It can streamline your operations and help you make better decisions. You can learn more about it at this project management software for nonprofits website. Cheers to learning from past business decisions!

Last edited:

Lioncache

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
LION#321
my dad not giving me 5$ to run a lemonade stand when I was 6. i would've brought in wads

Top Bottom