• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Worrying about brinstar

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'd like to be a strict diddy mainer, but I just can't over come this stage and I've been forced to go (ashamed to admit it) META :(

I just don't know what to do, nobody has really said a peep about it but I don't have a doubt in my mind some of the best diddys are getting cp'd there often lately. Is there a trick to winning on this stage? I've just been going and camping smart/using aerials to their potential but it slowly seems it's not enough. Kirbys, Dks, Mks, Jigglypuffs, you name it; brinstar is their favorite stage choice against me. vyse's brinstar thread didn't seem to help me at all.

mastermiind

Smash Apprentice
iwell if u let a nanner drop on that living goop stuff it will never stop bouncing until u pick it up so that means its always in a state of atack so it makes an obstacle for opponents i like 2 do that lol and then just try 2 do upsmashes and ariels u know the usual stuff only with minimal help from my nanner friends but it is neccesary to have a strong nannerless game for this stage or else u get whooped

just dont give up bc the people who normaly pick this stage cant fight there themselves so dont let it syke you out cus no1 willingly resorts to this stage o a regular basis just for diddy lol you see this level realy just gets in your mind ur like omg its brinstar ive lost no u havent loss bc the game hasnt started lol

just remeber to stay off the ground when u see fire and on the ground when theres not be the worst thing u can do is stay on uper platforms

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Vyse had a whole threadabout this...like a week ago...
This. I don't see why you can't just continue posting in that thread. We arn't going to tell you anything different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom