• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

! WORLD SMASH HIP-HOP ! Rap/HipHop/R&B/ Discussion Thread (explicit warning)

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I pretty much just copied the list from a site I use for general music updates, but, I probably should've removed Britney LOL. KRIT's album is dropping too? I'm looking forward to it too, he's coming out strong, he has a lot of potential in my opinion. Well, I'm assuming you have, but have you heard "Somedayz"?
Yeah I've heard it. Love it.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
i never really stopped and took the time to listen to Church League Champions by Pac Div. the whole mixtape is dope, but the song that really stood out was Pac Div.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPZ0C_gp4us

"i gotta aim for that OG ***** now im set. shuffle the cards, take the jokers out the deck. take the bogus out the net. *****s throwin at your chest. you think you in the zone till we goin to that press." - Be Young of Pac Div

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion

Jane

Smash Hero
here it is everyone, my favorite single line ever spit in all of hip-hopdom.

"Everytime i come a nigga gotta set it then i got it goin then i gotta get it then i gotta blow and then i gotta shudder any little thing a nigga think that he be doin cause it doesnt matter cause i'm gonna dadada then i'm gonna murder everything and anything a-badaboom a-badabing i gotta do a lot of things and make it clearer to a couple niggas that i always winning and i gotta get it again again and then again"

for reference,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt36PhbQ3Ww

Mind Trick

Smash Ace
here it is everyone, my favorite single line ever spit in all of hip-hopdom.

"Everytime i come a nigga gotta set it then i got it goin then i gotta get it then i gotta blow and then i gotta shudder any little thing a nigga think that he be doin cause it doesnt matter cause i'm gonna dadada then i'm gonna murder everything and anything a-badaboom a-badabing i gotta do a lot of things and make it clearer to a couple niggas that i always winning and i gotta get it again again and then again"

for reference,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt36PhbQ3Ww
HAM
kinda comparable, but same busta flow can't be a bad thing :D

Jane

Smash Hero
everyone has their own things they believe are nut-worthy. pretty much nothing is universally accepted as nut inducing

Jane

Smash Hero
im drunk too hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh its so good!!!!!!! but you know what i realized! you misspell **** just to look like youre drunk! cuz look at me im spelling like a boss! and i also realized!!! females just wanna get ****ed! hahahaha!!! omfg!!!! hahahaha. i almost fought some motherfocker but i realized - it was his party, he could act like a badass cuz his friends were there! **** that *****!!!! hahaha

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
So, Recovery won the best rap album Grammy. :/

Probably should have been the How I Got Over. Honestly there wasn't much competition this year though. Next year is gonna be crazy, with the likes of MBDTF and Detox.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Earbuds and headphones are sooo expensive. I'm perfectly happy with my $10 pair. Decent sound quality and a solid make. Also pretty comfortable to me.

This I think: http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAF130B-G...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1297741907&sr=1-1

Again, nothing special, but they're good enough for me.
Yeah that's good, I just want earbuds that equivalent to the sound of headphones. I'm hearing really positive things about the image S4 but I bought some image S2's today at Best Buy, within 15 minutes I refunded that **** right away lol. So I don't know how the S4's are going to be.

I also am skeptical about Dre's **** because I've been hearing a lot about the voice control not working or something happening to them but the sound being absolutely impeccable.

Just quoting myself just so everyone can still see the option and help me decide between the two.

soap

Smash Hero
speak of the devil. my skullcandy buds just randomly lost sound in the right side today. I remember seeing Linguini's post and thinking how I've had mine for months all good so far. Bam.

using my sansa factory buds for now, but I want some bomb buds eventually

as far as beats vs. klipsch. they both look good. though i've seen the klipsch recommended on cnet and other places, and it's a lil cheaper.

Jane

Smash Hero
yo that was nice!

never heard of them before now but definitely feeling them. will peep

Earbuds and headphones are sooo expensive. I'm perfectly happy with my $10 pair. Decent sound quality and a solid make. Also pretty comfortable to me.

This I think: http://www.amazon.com/JVC-HAF130B-G...1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1297741907&sr=1-1

Again, nothing special, but they're good enough for me.
but... no bass D:

i'd go with the klipsch buds because i already trust the klipsch brand. my computer speakers are some klipsch 2.1's and they do justice.

MBlaze

Smash Champion
Alright Klipsch it is... hopefully these are good and don't go all the way into my ear like the S2's did.... iPod headphones sounded better than the S2's I picked up and returned yesterday.. lol

Linguini

Smash Master
speak of the devil. my skullcandy buds just randomly lost sound in the right side today. I remember seeing Linguini's post and thinking how I've had mine for months all good so far. Bam.

using my sansa factory buds for now, but I want some bomb buds eventually

as far as beats vs. klipsch. they both look good. though i've seen the klipsch recommended on cnet and other places, and it's a lil cheaper.
lolll that is why I will never buy anything skullcandy related again. still taking recommendations for good earbuds though.price range less than $50, GO!

Top Bottom