• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wooster ohio smashfest

4% APR

Smash Champion
Demi-I feel so sorry for the guy in your sig. His head just won't quit exploding. Probably doesn't feel to good.

Yep

Corydonn

Smash Rookie
I could probally show up at the next tourney. I could maybe bring Blastermaster31 and Tatersalad 4. Been awhile since we smashed though...

4% APR

Smash Champion
I'd try my best to make it. Can't say for sure though. (I wish I could drive)

4% APR

Smash Champion
Throw a date at me and I'll let you know if I can come. I'll prolly bring a couple people if I do come.

Demi-god

Smash Journeyman
hey cory, the 13th is too soon but if you wanna come down to play on the 13th with me and vince, thats kool,

we are gonna have the tourny on feb 3rd

All right then. What time do you want me to come on over. I also think three of my freinds are tagging along with me since they want to get some pratice in if that is fine with you.

bassdeluxe27

Smash Rookie
I might be able to come if it's on the 20th.

I'm at Case Western, and I have Saturday morning commitments that I might be able to get out of (big emphasis on might)

If I can't, I would be late, but I would also be relying on being able to get a ride from someone else as well. It would be a stretch, but it would be possible.

Top Bottom