• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woo tourny OH June 30th

Big_R

Smash Champion
Dont be Callin out Ole Big R or you might get yur feelinz hurt
aww shoot! after i beat your bro on FoD you looked shocked. forgot about that. :chuckle:
I'll probably be attending Phasion's tourney in July. We could play there.
these crazy cleveland adventures are outta control. someone should house me so i can get some sleep. i was hella tired at this. i didn't know i coulda got sleep and just came later. lol it took a while to start. but yeah that or whenever i see you again i guess it's on.

D20

Smash Lord
Official Placings:

1. Vidjogamer
2. 4% APR
3. Big_R
4. Camper Bob
5. Cryb
5. Beegs
7. D20
7. A-laon

^Actually, I did that just because I wanted to see my name on the placing chart.^

In other news, I've placed 7th in the last 4 tournaments I've entered. I'm consistent.

Also... we need crew battles next time.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I'll have crews at mine if I get enoough of a heads up. Also, Big_R you might be able to crash at my place the night before my tourny, but we will see. I'll keep ya posted.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
great tourny even tho i only made $14... gay lol. either way... i need to play more so if anyone wants to get together PM me or post.

cryb- thnks for shoutout...your the only one that gave a shoutout bout me haha.. yeh good matches i really wanna play again.

vidjo-lemme know when you wanna waste our lives playing smash 24/7 lol

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
DO IT PU$$Y.
I knew this was going to be said here in this thread at some point. Glad to see it . :)

Good tourney, although I had no money to enter (bank problems in the morning. :() I still had fun. Thanks to all who offered me money to enter, but I just didn't wanna roll like that. I'd rather pay my own way yeno.

Goddess

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts. lawlz0rz.

Vincent- thanks for being vincent :] & thanks for hosting, yo.

Beegs- you`re too good. I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEATING YOU! oh & thanks for the water & fizzing candies. yum yum! secret handshake.

Sil- Thanks for teaming even though I suck! :D Haha I had fun!

sKatz- SARAH. haha i adore you. it was sweet seeing you again. lol your marth = my peach.

Vidjo- I basically got stuck hanging out with you all weekend. So do you really think I`ll have anything nice to say? JAYKAY. ian & dan... 6 stocked by us. & down smashes are too good. secret handshake. oh & you`re never driving while sleep deprived again.

Cryb- i`m so very sorry, i`m quite terrible with doors. :[

4%- i love ian.

Ian- i love you.

Camper Bob- i love you too.

CQue- Thanks for the car nap i never took. :]

Dustbunny- GLOU GLOU GLOU GLOU GLOU.

Phasion- i`m sorry i didn`t wear my ripped jeans. yours & cryb`s team was insane! good job. love the falcon.

anyone else.
i think you`re hawt.

CAPTAIN FALCON IS SEXILICIOUS.

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
Blah

st i was kinda angry because this tourney ran so slow...and instead of people getting their tourney matches done, they were doing friendlies.. (**** THAT **** NIGGAAAA)and whats with all the computer nonsense?? just call it out on paper mathos style it works pretty good, but seriously...so slow..what was the problem with computer man..that whole situation sucked too anyway ya...kinda fun none the less

Guy who ran the tourney - who are you?

Xtacy - Good **** letting people come to your house, better man than i

Cryb - Good matches...i wish i could of won that fd match, your fox is very nice

D20- what the hell were you talking about most of the time?

4% - this guys too good, keep beating us in teams by like half a stock >.< and jiggly is a ******* btw

Guys we played in teams - sorry we were jerks...the knees were flying though (KNEE SALE!!!!)

Frzn - you got alot better since mentor or whatever..i think you double shined me....other than that you got your *** handed to you =)

Vidjo - your emo, zelda >>> peach! but you know that

Beegs - your marth looked good but i never got around to playing you..maybe next time

Impp - PROPS on using zelda..sorry i didnt really feel like playing against you and it showed..i dont play fox or falco but ya i was in my goof off mode.

Sheik i played in tourney - didnt catch your name but...you got taken to funky town...cool matches

Bigger - too good! your falco is the **** man, but your teams was slacking..lets get the fox drillshining going somewhat next time AND quit hating when i bring falco out in teams and i **** so CHILLLLLL

Dbazzler - good times at the sub shop --- fast fall more!!!!!

also im picking up peach...so i can be gay like everyone else..so watch for it..probably not really but ya..later

4% APR

Smash Champion
I would have done these sooner but some jerk was at my house all weekend

XF- good **** running this shindig, we need to play more

Beegs,- i only played in a teams tourney match that shouldn't have happened, good first round, we need to play more

Mowse- good **** in teams we almost got our entry fee back, sorry about my climber screwing up in the last match, we need to play

Vidjogamer- but some jerk was at my house all weekend, good mall and Cici's and Mario party, and I've still never had waffle house :(

TC- barely played you

BigR- good match, we're 1-1 like you said, we'll play at fc

Cryb- intense set, I had to go climbers and I'm kinda surprised they did it

Bob- good matches, we'll run out the clock next time

D20- lucky bracket, intense match, sorry about sheik, at least we didn't have to play twice, nice hat

a-laon-close set, I didn't expect the pika, i hate upsmash thunder, DO IT PU$$Y has now entered my vocabulary

other pitts guys- sorry i didn't talk to or play you

RSG- the bracket man, always nice

lauren- come to FC

Phasion11- good falcon, close teams matches

ian & CQ- captain falcon + sleepy bros

dustin and Koomzors- first tourney, keep it up

Droly- didn't play you, thanks for coming out, I'll be at yours

Sil-wow, you travel a lot. Keep it up

Soap and sis- good seeing you guys again

I hope i didn't forget anyone, fun tourney, come to FC :039:

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
Smashfest

lol TC i feelz soooooooooo bad beating your team twice in teams... thanks for the compliment on my advance in the short time.. your pretty **** good and i would love to face you and big_R more.

4%- hey you coming out for our smashfest this sat? good practice for FC, vidjo will be there and i think we need more ppl for it anywayz... hopefully itl be a smash till dawn...

if anyone wants practice for FC let me know!

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Hahaha, I swear next time I need to make a better name for myself than just the bracket man.

Dr. Mario player: Good games, sorry I had to be so camperbob on FinalD when I was down 3 stocks to 1, you should have just out camperbobed me like you said. Good set keep on keeping on.

Drolly: Good set, 0-death with Sheik on Dream Land FTW was kinda gay but Sheik is gay so its all good.

Big_R: I need a rematch, lol. This time I won't counter pick such a good stage for you (johns). And yeah pausing forfeits the game. As for wobbling as far as I know it was MLG rules and MLG hasn't banned it so I did it :laugh:. Yeah but next time I want a rematch. Nice set.

Beegs: You shocked me with how nice your Marth was! I really wasn't expecting it. I wanted to get another set in with you after that but you were doing tourney sets and we left early so yeah. Next time I want to get you in a couple sets.

CamperBob: Turn the game off.

Vidjo: I agree with whoever said it the next Ohio tourney you come to should be Vidjo's Allowance Tournament.

4%- I have yet to play your Jiggs even though I want to so bad because Rob always is saying is sick. I swear we will play next time.

Top_Cat: I ran the tourney, and Vicent housed it. I forgot the power cable to the laptop and I live in Pittsburgh, so we printed the brackets. In my opinion this tournament ran sorta fast I mean it started around 4:30 or something and when we left around 8 winners finals was being played. If it was such a problem then why didn't you call out the names on the brackets?

To All The Pittsburgh Guys: We suck.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Man that's crazy. Pittsburgh guys running a tourny they come to in Oh. lol
I didn't think it was too bad. At least we got outta there with some daylight. We were all just pretty tired. Gotta step our travel game up and get used to it. Or sleep more. :)

Also I must have looked in some other thread about wobbling. I get all these Woo and Cleveland tourny threads mixed up. All I know is one of them had it banned. lol The one where someone said somethign about a John not being able to win or something.

D20

Smash Lord
I guess I lied. I probably got last at Pound 2, and I actually got 9th at the Canal Fulton tourney.

TC - Sometimes I think out loud... sometimes it makes sense.

Solid

Smash Rookie
Beegs we need to practice a lil more, im not completely comfortable with my game against marth as you could prolly have been able to tell, and i deff didnt see myself going to the loosers bracket second round.

i say sometime this week, my house, me you vince n mowse all play.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Without Matt running all the tournies, we'd be deprived of our authority over the Ohio smash scene. This would be severely detrimental to our plan of domination. Long live laptop bracketing.

frozen chaos

Smash Apprentice
i completely agree with all who think paper is better... you dont have to plug paper into a wall. and btw i didnt lose a single match to anybody from PA lol. o well, im hosting a tourny in wooster in the next month/2 months and paper will dominate lol

D20

Smash Lord
i completely agree with all who think paper is better... you dont have to plug paper into a wall. and btw i didnt lose a single match to anybody from PA lol. o well, im hosting a tourny in wooster in the next month/2 months and paper will dominate lol
Please money match me.

Big_R

Smash Champion
Without Matt running all the tournies, we'd be deprived of our authority over the Ohio smash scene. This would be severely detrimental to our plan of domination. Long live laptop bracketing.
As long as we have Vidjo it's done. Tournys don't start without him. And don't let CoK come up. Big Mathos runs tournys for fun. That man's skillz are too good to be taken over. At least the Central Ohio smash scene is safely secured.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace

I'm not sure who you didn't lose to from PA if you didn't play Rob, Alan, or me...lol. Oh well I'll follow the trend...MM after Rob and Alan?

Edit:

The CPU bracketing is far more fair and reasonable. It eliminates one of the biggest complaints about tournament seeding, "Hey I'm playing my best friend 1st (or 2nd) round what the heck." Also its much faster and easier, because I noticed times on Saturday that people would fill in their win, but they wouldn't place their opponent in the losers bracket at all. Thus slowing down the matches because someone is waiting to see who they play, but in actuality they should already know.

Phasion11

Smash Journeyman
I partnered with Cryb in teams and we got 2nd. He beat me in the first round of singles. Soap is in my crew and he beat me the 3rd round of singles. It made me sad :(

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I partnered with Cryb in teams and we got 2nd. He beat me in the first round of singles. Soap is in my crew and he beat me the 3rd round of singles. It made me sad :(
Yeah you were the only exception, it can't do everyone perfect but for the most part its pretty good at it. As for soap 3rd round thats understandable you are eventually going to have to play people you know if there are people you know at the tourney, by 3rd round people are starting to get weeded out and such. Like I told you at the tourney I'm sorry it happened there is nothing I could change, at least you didn't have to play vidjo first round like beegs...

Big_R

Smash Champion
Pssh, Viperboy had to face his partner KeepSpeedn first round at Pound 2 when they got 2nd then he had to face Joe Bushman, who he beat and I forget who he got knocked out by. And Bushman got knocked out by midwest at Pound 2, the only people he faced. I'm not saying yours is nothing, it just happens, even at big OOS tournies. It does suck though.

Kel

Smash Master
I'd rather get some midwesterners than get froed in my pools at pound2. I know D20 is feelin me. Shizwiz, Colbol, Husband, Chillin, Linguini, vist, Eggm, aero, just to name a few. i got froed SO HARD. I need some freakin' luck next time :(. It's making me look bad.

4% you will get FROED. :)

...Oh and nice job on second.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
Wallet Found!!!!!!!!

I think that it belongs to the taki guy from the pittsburg crew i found it in my kitchen after everyone left sorry i didnt post earlier but i didnt have a chance to get on a computer until today

Top Bottom