• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Won't even START

KingFeraligatr

Smash Cadet
I'm familiar with how to put Project M on an SD card. I did it with 2.6 without the installer. 2.6b comes along, and all of a sudden my Project M STOPS working. I notice that there weren't any other posts where people had the same issue. By the way, I have all custom stages deleted, and I did extract the file with WinZip. When I enter into the Stage Builder Menu nothing happens. I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems and if they knew how to fix it? Any help is appreciated.

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
This also happens to me, I haven't played the other versions anyway so I don't know if it happens only with this one. I've deleted everything in the SD card and all the custom stages both from Wii and SD card and whenever I go to the stage builder nothing happens either. I also need help with this :ohwell:

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Make sure the directories of all folders and files are the way they should be.

SD:\codes\RSBE01.gct -> the codes
SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\ -> a bunch of folders that control character movesets, textures, stages, music, menus, etc.
SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080805_0933.bin -> the hacked custom stage file used to launch the game
SD:\background.png -> background image used for Gecko OS
SD:\gameconfig.txt -> some text file, I think it's used to help seperate PT's Pokemon but I'm not certain, just make sure it's there and don't change it.

Your directory probably won't be SD:\ and instead be something like F:\, G:\, or maybe H:\ even.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
Also, make sure you've downloaded the Hackless Wi-Fi Set. I'm sure some people have probably downloaded the Homebrew Wi-Fi Set in the past by accident.

KingFeraligatr

Smash Cadet
Also, make sure you've downloaded the Hackless Wi-Fi Set. I'm sure some people have probably downloaded the Homebrew Wi-Fi Set in the past by accident.
It was a Full Set for a hackless Wii. Do you think maybe the download is broken, or should I try something else? Like the Wifi enabled set?

KingFeraligatr

Smash Cadet
Make sure the directories of all folders and files are the way they should be.

SD:\codes\RSBE01.gct -> the codes
SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\ -> a bunch of folders that control character movesets, textures, stages, music, menus, etc.
SD:\private\wii\app\RSBE\st\st_080805_0933.bin -> the hacked custom stage file used to launch the game
SD:\background.png -> background image used for Gecko OS
SD:\gameconfig.txt -> some text file, I think it's used to help seperate PT's Pokemon but I'm not certain, just make sure it's there and don't change it.

Your directory probably won't be SD:\ and instead be something like F:\, G:\, or maybe H:\ even.
All of these are in the right place. I'll just download it again and give it another shot. Thanks for the help though.

Top Bottom