• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wondering if there are any Smash gatherings in Sydney.

JasnJazz

Smash Rookie
NNID
JasNWally
3DS FC
1478-5055-7235
Hey people,

I was a pretty casual player in the days of Brawl and so never went out looking for people to play. But I really want to get into the 3DS / Wii U games. Just wondering if there are Smash Bros. gatherings in Sydney that occur on a regular basis.

Star ☆

No Problem!
NNID
Autumnflow
Here's the Facebook group. We have several different meets that occur on a regular basis and they're posted here. We also have a tournament coming up in November. By the way, if you're in Seven Hills, you're less than 15 minutes away from me. Perhaps we should meet up sometime.

Last edited:

JasnJazz

Smash Rookie
NNID
JasNWally
3DS FC
1478-5055-7235
Ah cool thanks for the info guys.

Here's the Facebook group. We have several different meets that occur on a regular basis and they're posted here. We also have a tournament coming up in November. By the way, if you're in Seven Hills, you're less than 15 minutes away from me. Perhaps we should meet up sometime.
Sounds like a good idea. I live pretty close to the station and am walking distance from Blacktown too.

Top Bottom