• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's voice?

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Except No one speaks latin widely anymore. ?Maybe if he swore in Italian that would be awesome XD
Maybe Falco's a devout Catholic. You know, like one of those ones in the Vatican City that actually speak Latin fluently. God, I wish I could learn to do that.

I actually think Japanese is the coolest-sounding language, simply because you can sound cool no matter what you're saying, as long as you use a cool voice.

Darkslash

Smash Master
Maybe Falco's a devout Catholic. You know, like one of those ones in the Vatican City that actually speak Latin fluently. God, I wish I could learn to do that.

I actually think Japanese is the coolest-sounding language, simply because you can sound cool no matter what you're saying, as long as you use a cool voice.
If Falco is then he fits the Stereotypical American- Italian

He's/was in a gang
Curses in any form of Italian
Has a "Mario Accent"(Mario is from Brooklyn lol)

Relhots

Smash Lord
If Falco is then he fits the Stereotypical American- Italian

He's/was in a gang
Curses in any form of Italian
Has a "Mario Accent"(Mario is from Brooklyn lol)
he wouldn't really be a religious catholic if he cussed...trust me, i know... O.O

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
It won't be long before Leon makes chameleon noises too... that is if they make noises. XP

Top Bottom