• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolfs Movesets:

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
This is what Iv got so far... any help would be nice...

Wolfs Movesets:

Up B - A super straight up high jumps that comes out quick (Think marths up-b from melee)
Forward B - (11%-) Does Fast Fox (At 147 Degree angle)
B - (6%-3%) Shoots Gun (Similar to Ray-Gun in melee)
Down B

Up Smash - Does a Handstand into a spin kick (Think Sheiks up aerial in melee...but keep it on the ground)
Forward Smash - Does a Fast Fox (Like Foxes) into an Elbow (Think Fox Doing a Fast Fox but endng with C.Falcons Forward Smash)
Down Smash - Swipes the floor in front of him followed by behind (similar to Y.Link in melee)

Running A - Runs and extends out claws at the end (Think marths running a, without the reach)

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
What exactly is Wolf doing when he uses his B Up? Everyone says he's flying with a Jetpack but I just don't see it...I see Wolf leaping high into the air while surronded by spiraling 'wind'.

ZeroUnderOne

Smash Apprentice
If you hit with the tip of Wolf's illusion, it has an electric effect like falcons knee. I can't seem to understand the knockback though. Sometimes it spike an other times it blasts them off the stage.

Edit:
Don't know if you guys knew this or not but

Ftilt: swipes with both claws, great range/knockback/priority
Utilt: similar to the one fox had in SSB64
Dtilt: a leg sweep

Running A: does a flash kick type attack (like guile from sf) real quick and short

Top Bottom