• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf's final smash

furyberserk

Smash Apprentice
I personally think that Fox and Falco can have the same final smash, but wolf too. Who agrees that wolf's final smash should be changed from the clone it already is? Or do you think it should stay the same.

My thoughts is have his team come in and attack from all sides.

supersonicdjs

Smash Journeyman
I would replace Wolf with Krystal and make Krystal's FS with everbody getting trapped in crystals.

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
no... krystal is garbage... what would she do... use her staff as a final smash.... no... they should have put panther in since they put in wolf... he would have been straight POWER... INDEED.... and they should give them the airwings instead of the land master for the final smash... lazy people...

Dragnil

Smash Cadet
I dont like the clone tank, I think it should be something much better, like his ship and you could use it like a two or three dragoons or have it act like snakes FS and fire lasers for an amount of time

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
On a random note:
Wolf deals stronger damage and knockback, as well as "air-kill" like Falco's.

The only downside is that his Landmaster lasts shorter.

Twilightwolf

Smash Cadet
Ditto here...

Although, IF I were to replace it, he would jump into his Wolfen and fly off of the screen. Then a targeting rectagal (sp?) would come up and you could shoot lasers (similar to Zamus' Paralyzer) and Smart Bombs. After a time, the Wolfen would fly into the stage, a la Dragoon, dealing an instant KO.

But, it isn't -_-' (got a little excited there)

ya i dont really care that much i wont be playing wit items that much soo...but whatever i mean it coulda been cool to see what they could have done with it but honestly i dont mind all that matters is wolf rules

Top Bottom