• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolfs Down Air, How to Use Effectively (Rewritten for Specific Skill Levels)

Loup17

Smash Apprentice
o.o

yes, wolf's dair is a meteor... a pretty good one. not as strong as wolf flash but still quite nice.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
It should be noted that the spike can be more/less useful against certain characters.
Example: against Snake it is extremely easy to spike him out of his recovery, whereas against Fox it is much harder to land a spike , the only moment is when charging firefox.

derv

Smash Apprentice
i find it hard to recover from the dair, i usually only just make it to the ledge, i die sometimes aswell, making the kill less of an advantage. any tips on wolfs recovery because i dislike it :(

BanKai029

Smash Cadet
I must say, I LOVE how you worded that. It is so true. However, I disagree with double jumping before you use it. You should save your double jump for recovery AFTER using it.
you dont exactly need your duoble jump as long as you glide under the stage somewhat. Wolfs Up B goes twice as far Up as it does Left or right

Top Bottom