• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf!!!

DLeon

Smash Rookie
Guys I just seem to always have trouble against Wolf.I can beat everybody else I know with Fox but with Wolf winning is never certain.But its not like any guy using Wolf can beat me I mean top level players have certain moves I cant overcome.Do you guys have any suggestions cause Im attending a tourney saturday and I know of atleast one top level Wolf thats going to be there.Help Me!!!!

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Dair U-tilt is generally good.

Laser him a lot when nothing's happening.

Dair Grab to B-throw can often link (not actually, but if you call the air-dodge) to Nairs or Fairs and proceed to gayness.

Keep your distance or be really close. His F-smash like launches him across the screen.

U-smash to kill at medium-high percents. You can set it up with Dair and then wait for them to try to buffer a defensive option to avoid the grab or U-tilt and then call them for it with U-smash. Only do that at kill percent though, there's no sense staling your best KO move when you have potential pseudo-combos. Failed combos will give you time to laser spam too, so keep that in mind.

Alternatively, you out-camp him so if you force him to approach you can probably powershield U-smash him for a lot of his stuff. Or powershield U-tilt at lower percents for those needed U-tilt --> U-tilt / Fair "combos".

MarkLoo

Smash Ace
Dair U-tilt is generally good.

Dair Grab to B-throw can often link (not actually, but if you call the air-dodge) to Nairs or Fairs and proceed to gayness.

Keep your distance or be really close. His F-smash like launches him across the screen.

U-smash to kill at medium-high percents. You can set it up with Dair and then wait for them to try to buffer a defensive option to avoid the grab or U-tilt and then call them for it with U-smash. Only do that at kill percent though, there's no sense staling your best KO move when you have potential pseudo-combos. Failed combos will give you time to laser spam too, so keep that in mind.

Alternatively, you out-camp him so if you force him to approach you can probably powershield U-smash him for a lot of his stuff. Or powershield U-tilt at lower percents for those needed U-tilt --> U-tilt / Fair "combos".
hahah this is hilarious

I.B

Smash Lord
just spam lasers and drill shine upsmash

oh wait, thats vs peach

sorry cant help you

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
If by better game you mean Star Fox 64. **** yeahz I love the level where you have the dogfight with Team Star Wolf. So much quotable **** on that mission. : D

DLeon

Smash Rookie
I have a good way to defeat Wolf, it's worked for me everytime.

Step 1:
- Turn off Wii

Step 2:
- Put Wii away

Step 3:
- Hook up gamecube

Step 4:
- Play the better game.
Hey those are good but try this:

Step 1:
-Get over Melee

Step 2:
-Stop saying its better its getting kind of old and so are you

Step 3:
-Get used to getting your *** kicked on Brawl

Yeah now that will work everytime oldschool, lol.

chize

Smash Apprentice
If by better game you mean Star Fox 64. **** yeahz I love the level where you have the dogfight with Team Star Wolf. So much quotable **** on that mission. : D
i luv that game

"youre good, but im better!"
"i cant lose!"
"what the heck?!"
"sorry to jet, but im in a hurry"
my favorite...
"cant let you brew that, starbucks"

Zjiin

Smash Master
It's funny because it's not even a troll. For his sake I wish he was.

Also, that dogfight gave me a big rubbery one.

_kSo_

Smash Master
I lol'd when I read the previous page and saw this:

Oh man I am so new to this site I posted on Melee, my bad,but still if you have any tips it be nice.
He wasn't actually a troll, he was just a lost brawl player in the melee section :urg:

And then everyone was like "ROFL BARWL N00B"
And then he was like :mad:
And then...yea

Sorry, kid...the melee section of this site isn't very friendly towards brawl players, me included. But I see that you mean no harm, so if you come with me I can show you the exit.

Have a nice day, sir.

DLeon

Smash Rookie
I lol'd when I read the previous page and saw this:

He wasn't actually a troll, he was just a lost brawl player in the melee section :urg:

And then everyone was like "ROFL BARWL N00B"
And then he was like :mad:
And then...yea

Sorry, kid...the melee section of this site isn't very friendly towards brawl players, me included. But I see that you mean no harm, so if you come with me I can show you the exit.

Have a nice day, sir.
Thanks man finally somebody realized my small dilemma, it was a Newb mistake,believe me it wont happen again. Once again my bad fellow Smash players, no disrespect to Melee.

Rawr_

Smash Apprentice
Hey those are good but try this:

Step 1:
-Get over Melee

Step 2:
-Stop saying its better its getting kind of old and so are you

Step 3:
-Get used to getting your *** kicked on Brawl

Yeah now that will work everytime oldschool, lol.

Top Bottom