• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf vs Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Use the Nair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazing move against sonic and it pretty much counters every attack he has. Also LEARN how to quick edgehog against them too!!!!!!;););););););););););););););););););););)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
This might have been useful if you provided reasoning instead of just randomly saying "use nair and edgeguard".

*waits for reasoning*

:059:

JCav

Smash Lord
vista i used to be against using nair too but i have happily changed my ways :)

DirtyE

Smash Rookie
well the way i usually beat a sonic is hop then nair fallowed by the tri-claw or downA. If he's close enough i lunge forward to trip him then back again.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
^ As if sonic only has spindash, and can't do anything out of it besides go straight into your dtilt.

>___________________> kinda sounds like OS lol.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Ugh...Sonic...the one character who can run out the 8 minute timer for me. >.>

I like Nair. I use it to combo into a shine on the ground sometimes.

MidnightAsaph

Smash Lord
The only problem I've had with Gstainc is that when I'm lagging, he punches me in the face. Gstainc thinks Wolf shouldn't get grabbed, or it's bad for Wolf. I disagree. Tech the dthrow! Do it! Then dodge, shield, or whatever you want to do. He believes Sonic can punish Wolf, but... Take that how you will. I honestly don't remember him doing it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I came into this thread, thinking there would be intelligent discussion. I was rather disappointed.

Xsyven moderates you guys right?

How about we get somebody who is capable of putting up a decent argument, and forget this ever happened huh?

Or are you people rather busy on another MU? I can wait.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
I can wait.
You're too slow!

...Sorry. Yeah, another matchup is being rediscussed right now over in a different thread (currently Wario), and it will be a while before Sonic is rediscussed.

I think this thread was just started by some random Marth main, so I say we stop posting and let it DIE BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Kinzer, this isn't a matchup discussion. It's a horrible thread. Just read the OP, why would you read any further after that?

If people keep posting in this crap, I'm going to ask Xsyven to lock it, because it ruins my day whenever I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom