• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf Reflector Vs. Snake

Snake King 1

Smash Apprentice
Checking every character for weaknesses, for &quot
Ok, I was just thinking about wolf's reflector. What would happen if snake dropped a nikita(I know i spelled it wrong) using the shield thing while wolf has his reflector on. It goes back at twice the speed, but where would it go? Would it just go up twice as fast? or would it just go forward? if there's another thread about this sorry. Another question, if snake put a c4 by you, you had relfector on, and he activated, would the explosion just be more powerful. and what would happen with snakes final smash. would it just bounce off and hit snake, or what, and would the grenade just bounce back to snake?:confused:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well, my friend plays Snake a lot and I, obviously, play Wolf a lot. I've never reflected a missle that's been DROPPED on me, but one that's been heading toward me. It reflects at very odd angles and what not, and I'm not sure if Snake loses control of it or not.

As for the C4, it's an explosion and not a projectile, so that SHOULD hit you, and the gernades will bounce off of you, but I think if they explode next to you they will still hit you... and I'm not even going to indulge the FS thing... of course you can't reflect a Final Smash.

I'll do some tests today for ya, Snake King.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Don't explosions count as physical hits rather than projectile hits in this occasion? Also, don't grenades always bounce off, regardless of whether you shielded it or not?

Top Bottom