• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf pictures?

ThreeX

Smash Lord
even though i'm pretty sure someone will post on here saying "OMG WRONG PLACE, POST THIS IN ARTWORK EMBUISMGSGISSM W/E" i'm not sure if i should or not, so.. just to make sure i'm posting it in here.. since ya know, this is a wolf thread @__@;

ANYWAYS.....
If anyone has some pictures of wolf (FROM BRAWL, not recent pictures from the starfox series) I been trying to look for some, but i can't :( only one i have that actually looked ok is the one in my sig. Wolf from assault next to falco from brawl.

So yea, if anyone could post some pictures of him, that'd be awesome ^^; (would be even better if they were rendered <3)

Roman.

Smash Champion
Dude, WRONG PLACE, POST THIS IN ARTWORK EMBUISMGSGISSM. You knew it was coming so why did you do this PI!!!! But uhhh yeah, post some wolf pics please!

ThreeX

Smash Lord
Dude, WRONG PLACE, POST THIS IN ARTWORK EMBUISMGSGISSM. You knew it was coming so why did you do this PI!!!! But uhhh yeah, post some wolf pics please!
sry but if you post like this that means that you cannot have a wolf sig. nuff' said, 3x > poma

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
:o

I want a Wolf signature, PLEASE!

Anywho. Check out the "Wolf content thread" in this board. I believe it has a majority of the pictures. You can also try one of those 5 stickies in the General Brawl Discussion. I can't remember which one, but one of them has a **** TON of screenshots.

Top Bottom