• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf F Smash Spammers.

Brawler19

Smash Apprentice
I have a friend who uses Wolf alot and constantly spams his foward smash I can do anything to get out of it he f smashes me all the way across the stage then finish me of with a d smash. Any tips to help me beat him.

Tokerella

Smash Apprentice
...wolf BCD?

there are two bumper buttons located on the original GC controller. by default these are the shielding buttons. if you pull either of these buttons in while he is fsmashing you will shield. next tap the A button and you will grab him.

ps. lawl

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
shield then punish works but you can also just shorthop and attack him or shoot at him from outside his Fsmash range. and his fsmash does have a weak hit some where where it won't knock you far at all.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Depending on who you main. If you roll D3, Just sheild Grab into a chaingrab then fthrow offmap and play your offstage game. Easy kill c:

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I reccomend spamming F-smash but doing a better job at it.

If you wanna act all proey then just pwn him with dodge/block/jumping whatever F-smash spam isnt unbearably hard to beat.

YagamiLight

Smash Champion
Do the same thing except blaster spam and grab to refresh your moves!

No, but seriously, just shieldgrab him.

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
^yea you can shield
if not you can try dodge rolling the opposite direction and punish him
i have a friend who does the same thing, once you can figure out the pattern (which you did), it becomes so predictable you can just put him to shame

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Shield. >_> Just shield and punish him for being a noob. Wrong section, too.
How is this the wrong section? What better place to ask for help against Wolf than the Wolf board?

...wolf BCD?

there are two bumper buttons located on the original GC controller. by default these are the shielding buttons. if you pull either of these buttons in while he is fsmashing you will shield. next tap the A button and you will grab him.

ps. lawl
Tokerella has won this thread. 'Nuff said.

Top Bottom