• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf counters.

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
I think Mario does well against him. Reflects his brute shots with cape, has little lag in his moves, and can edge guard him decently with FLUDD (by that, I mean edge guarding Wolve's forward b and up b recoveries).

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Wolf dominates mario, Mario has no answer to wolf's bair. You can just wolf wall mario into oblivion.

snadmonkey

Smash Journeyman
Wolf wall implies hitting with bair and landing outside grab or smash range.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
El oh el. Snadmonkey beat me to it... kind of.

While I've never played a decent Mario, I'm pretty sure Wolf would **** his face inward.

FLUDD won't mess with you as long as you recover below the stage and if you don't spam lasers (or spam the intelligently) his cape isn't going to do squat.

My answer: Wolf Wall his mind out. I'm pretty sure I can beat Mario with two moves. Dsmash and Bair. Win.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
mario destroys spacies still.....easy gimp...wolf sux anyways.......mario...luigi....wario FTW
Mario never did destory spacies and he still doesn't lol.
I don't know too much about Wolf vs Mario granted the fact I don't play Marios, but Fox definitely does very well on Mario (dair uptilt, fair, and shield drop to dash upsmash) and Falco never needs to approach.

Top Bottom