• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf banned from tournies?(question)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
Seriously dude, you even PMed me to tell me to read your comments in this thread. You wanted my word and I gave it to you.
Anyways, can you please elaborate? I mean...where exactly did I go wrong? What did I say that wasn't correct or didn't make sense? I'm serious when I say this, I don't really mind clearing up a few things. I had a lot of fun teaching my little cousins how to read English and do math, I don't see much of a difference here.

Oh, so we're in a fight now?
I don't see what fighting would solve... this just shows that you have nothing left to refute and you're trying a different way to solve "your cause". Such a childish way to attempt to put an end at things.
We all know Wolf isn't broken and is the worst space animal; it's not a simple opinion, rather, a fact.

If we do play, it should not be over this... but rather for the fun of playing smash. But... if facing me is in fact that serious to you, let's make it a money match. Does $15 sound good?
I said you can fight me in Brawl, but I guess your right; it won't resolve anything. Money match it is, sir. Just remember not to make any dumb mistakes during the match and always stay alert. I dunno if you live anywhere near NYC so I dunno how's that gonna work out for you. Plus, I dunno Port Forwarding, so my Wi-Fi matches are gonna lag (providing we fight in Wi-Fi). Just come over I guess to my place with no intention to kill and let's have a friendly match like you said. I'm in no condition to go out and seek you for personal reasons. PM when you decide to schedule this.

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
Man NJ why did you argue with an idiot for like three pages lol. <3
Nice one. I love how you come in when you have nothing to do with the argument at all. The argument is over for purposes of curiosity, by the way. And one question: Why do you and everyone here respect this NJ Finest so much? Isn't he just another Brawler like the rest of us?

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
I'll give you an answer we can all agree on. I know neither you nor do I know NJ. I respect NJ, I do not respect you. Why? I've read these last few pages, you've made yourself out to look like an absolute waste of human life, whereas NJ has meaningful points in his arguments. You just come out and say, "Oh I cant think of anything else, so I'll just fight him". That loses respect. NJ is a tournament director with more than, I don't know, 77 posts? Now please, just let this thread die. I'm sincerely sick of seeing it on the front page.

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
I'll give you an answer we can all agree on. I know neither you nor do I know NJ. I respect NJ, I do not respect you. Why? I've read these last few pages, you've made yourself out to look like an absolute waste of human life, whereas NJ has meaningful points in his arguments. You just come out and say, "Oh I cant think of anything else, so I'll just fight him". That loses respect. NJ is a tournament director with more than, I don't know, 77 posts? Now please, just let this thread die. I'm sincerely sick of seeing it on the front page.
It's a tournament director, wow! I am so flattered to know being a tournament director makes you an important person. Do you understand that hardly anyone knows what the heck that is. Your not a doctor with a PhD, your a tournament director with an unnecessary number of posts in this site. And I keep making my points earlier as to how you keep insulting like an uncivilized person. Seriously, ask yourself this question: Is there any need for insults or am I insulting because I have problems backing up my points?

GOD BLESS YOU SIR AND I HOPE YOU ARE CLEANSED OF ALL SINS :)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
Again, over the past 3 pages you have made yourself look completely stupid. I can judge this just by reading other peoples comments. And I'm not saying you get anymore respect for being a tournament director than anyone else, but seeing that he has over 5000 posts, he has been here for a long time, that is respect in my books. Now you, have 78 posts and walk in here and start even any character should be banned. To quote NJ, leave these boards until you develop some logical thinking in your posts.

/unsubscribes

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
I remember saying I don't agree with wolf being overpowered anymore. I was wrong at first but I learned that isn't true (Wolf being overpowered). He's still a good character though. Please, look into your heart and consider this. Wolf is NOT overpowered. I know this was the main point of my last posts here.

Shears

Smash Master
smashboards history has got nothing to do with anything. i know kids who have been on smashboards for years and i can tear them apart in smash. theres also people who never use or go on smashboards who are good. some people dont feel like wasting their time on an internet forum.

anyway, reborn im pretty sure youre not a doctor and dont have a phd either. i also assume youre either some highschool ***, or a childish middleschooler. ive got accounts on alot of different forums other than smashboards and i know alot of people on these forums personally. and i know kids who reply and argue just like you do, saying the same stupid crap. they tell someone theyre childish and they dont make sense because they cant make a real comeback and are just trying to defend their honor. they say they wanna fight or that you were an accident or a disgrace and they toss out insults i used in 4th grade. hypocrites. kids like that on forums are losers in real life, they dont talk to girls, they dont have lives, and theyre arrogant dorks who arent that smart, study hard and suck at life but wont admit it. you reborn are one of those kids.

btw, im not gonna look into my heart and find that wolf isnt overpowered but still a good character. smash isnt emotional and heartwarming. please kid, you sounded gay. i dont think hes overpowered, but i dont think hes top tier, maybe high tier though.

Dustero

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Wolf should be banned, but he is a very spammy character for most people. That is why I don't use him anymore. I have moved on to ROB, who is actually a better character overall than Wolf, in my opinion.

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
smashboards history has got nothing to do with anything. i know kids who have been on smashboards for years and i can tear them apart in smash. theres also people who never use or go on smashboards who are good. some people dont feel like wasting their time on an internet forum.

anyway, reborn im pretty sure youre not a doctor and dont have a phd either. i also assume youre either some highschool ***, or a childish middleschooler. ive got accounts on alot of different forums other than smashboards and i know alot of people on these forums personally. and i know kids who reply and argue just like you do, saying the same stupid crap. they tell someone theyre childish and they dont make sense because they cant make a real comeback and are just trying to defend their honor. they say they wanna fight or that you were an accident or a disgrace and they toss out insults i used in 4th grade. hypocrites. kids like that on forums are losers in real life, they dont talk to girls, they dont have lives, and theyre arrogant dorks who arent that smart, study hard and suck at life but wont admit it. you reborn are one of those kids.

btw, im not gonna look into my heart and find that wolf isnt overpowered but still a good character. smash isnt emotional and heartwarming. please kid, you sounded gay. i dont think hes overpowered, but i dont think hes top tier, maybe high tier though.
I do stuff other than Smash and I talk to girls (Dunno why that's a priority here). Your analysis would've been correct a couple of years ago; but not anymore. Meet someone before judging them and don't jump to conclusions Shears. Now please, listen to the person before me, let's all stop posting in this thread and discuss other topics. This isn't even about the "Wolf being banned thing anymore". It's become into a hateful thread :(

Vice Lord

Smash Apprentice
Scarborough, Ontario (Scarberian barbarians)
Hello all, i'll make this short.

1-(to Nj): Don't let people on smashboards get under your skin so easily, it seemed to me a waste of time trying to explain to reborn.

2-(to reborn): Back your arguments up with points, after reading your arguments, they are poorly made, if you think about what you're saying people will debate more openly and friendlier with you even if they disagree.

3-(to shears): Regarless of what stuff a less experienced poster made is no excuse to be an *** to them. You come off sounding like a douche.

4-(to koskinator): You make good posts, keep making them.

to all on smashboards: Life's a ***** and then you die, so fucck the world and let's get high.

reborn394

Smash Apprentice
2-(to reborn): Back your arguments up with points, after reading your arguments, they are poorly made, if you think about what you're saying people will debate more openly and friendlier with you even if they disagree.
It's true, my arguments were poorly made. I kept saying that Wolf was overpowered; ignoring NJ Finest's posts. Then I went into an all-out war with NJ Finest about the better space animal. But ****, the past is done. I learned from my mistakes and I won't make the same ones in the future; I promise.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Wow. This is just a mess.

In the future, don't keep posting in a topic that's spam. Report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom