• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wolf and Fox comparison-Why Wolf is not a clone!

Black/Light

Smash Master
Wow, thanks for the insight Turbo Ether. Care to make a Falco impression for the Brawl Falco sub forums? We don't have too many Falco vids to go off of and a simple impression would greatly inlighten us about his changes/ decloning.

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
You know, I was under the "clone anger" problem at first too. But since I've taken time to read posts like this (and by the way Falco also has plenty of unique A moves) I'm realizing that the term clone no longer is valid. Calling the Starfox characters similar is more appropriate now, because they fight in totally different ways. The only clone aspect is the FS, which is unfortunate but much easier to stomach when you realize that it's a rare attack to see anyway... most of the fighting is with A and B moves, all of which have their differences (even if a few are subtle). I really like how his throws and generally fighting style seem much more brutal than Fox. I'll probably give him lots of play time (maybe even over Falco).

Top Bottom