• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wobbling

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
Theorycraft: you should be able to Wobble other IC's as long as you desynch the headbutts as you would the D/Ftilt. As long as the hitboxes were in place...surely someone has thought of this.

A video would be awesome.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This is very possible.

It IS possible to wobble another IC's. I know because Wobbles can do it.

If you start wobbling popo then nana will just run into the f-tilts over and over and no matter what you tell her to do making it possible to wobble another IC's.

Confirm this wobbleS?

Wilhelmsan

Smash Lord
What I'm saying is that your IC's both grab the other two. The hitbox for headbutt would hit both at the same time, much like it will if you get to close to someone who is doing it. If you desynch those, voila.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Sounds to me like they would be able to simply shake out like any other grab. Someone should try this.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
IF you did what you're saying it would work - but Nana acts on her own when she grabs. You can't control her anymore. So you can't tell her to pummel. In fact it's more likely that she would throw her IC and knock yours out of your grip. 0_o

Definitely a nice thought though. ^_^

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Sometimes Nana just throws the opponent in any direction, I tried to control her when she grabs someone but it just never works out.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Hylian and Delphiki are both correct:

You can infinite the other main climber if Nana has been knocked away. Even if she tries to come back and help, your f-tilts will continue to hit her as she blindly runs up to re-sync. There's a chance she'll do a random attack to swat you out, but it's pretty low.

Delphiki is also right in that you can't control Nana while she has somebody in a grab. Again, I guess there's a chance that she would repeatedly do headbutts until the opponent's Nana broke out, but I seriously doubt that would ever happen.

I really like the image of two IC's headbutting in sync. Maybe you could do it with two solo IC's on a team without friendly fire? XD

Top Bottom