• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wobbling Rhythm

Serperior

Wobbler
I'm fairly new to Ice Climbers in melee and read the guide to wobbling. I'm able to do the start up of wobbling with the tilting but I find myself unable to find a rhythm. I understand im supposed to be going 200 beats per minute but I can never hold it, anyway to help find a rhythm to wobbling? Thanks

Cervidae

Smash Apprentice
I'd just spend a little more time practicing it while listening to a metronome. Once you can do it comfortably listening to the rhythm, start practicing without the metronome.

Serperior

Wobbler
I'd just spend a little more time practicing it while listening to a metronome. Once you can do it comfortably listening to the rhythm, start practicing without the metronome.
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll have to try it when I practice later

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
200 is good, but 204 is the best possible rhythm for wobbling. Anywhere from 180-210 should do the trick though, so it's okay not to be perfect

Last edited:

Modesty

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ALIC#155
I'm fairly new to Ice Climbers in melee and read the guide to wobbling. I'm able to do the start up of wobbling with the tilting but I find myself unable to find a rhythm. I understand im supposed to be going 200 beats per minute but I can never hold it, anyway to help find a rhythm to wobbling? Thanks
The BPM is pretty forgiving the most important thing is consistency. I started by looking for a 200 bpm video on youtube, but transitioned into just listening to the sound of the a button mashing til I had the muscle memory down.

Nishi

Smash Rookie
Double-rhythm Song of Storms

Top Bottom