• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wobbling Ethics

Smash Master
By mashing the buttons like crazy, my friend is able to break out of Nana's smash attack when I've finished tilting and am going for the kill. What percentage should I be allowed to tilt him to before attempting a Smash attack before it is considered stalling? I think I'd have to get him to 500 or something before the actual throws start killing.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
you could probably just wait until the tilt would kill him so around 250ish would suffice

also, could you tell us your friend's mashing method? i need to learn how to grab break faster. pretty please?

Smash Master
Um, he holds the controller against his thigh and pulses his thigh and hand to hit a and b really fast while rotating the control stick with his left hand.

How do I kill with tilt? D-Throw to f-tilt?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
just let your rhythm slip slightly so when he breaks out and he's caught in the breakout animation you'll f-tilt him or something.

or just d-smash him while he's grabbed?

Top Bottom