• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With what character do you practice the most? And what controllers do you use?

PeachMaster562

Smash Cadet
:peach:With what character do you practice the most? like against the CPU (lvl9)
i seem to practice the most with peach and meta knight 2 good characters
but i would also like to hear my fellow peach mainers (mostly them hopefully)
and peach users(2nd, 3rd Etc.) who you practice (train) with, against the CPU?
i know you should train with every character but:ohwell:, i guess the question falls under
Who gives you the hardest time while training? Also wich controller do you prefer?
I Use Wiimote+ Nunchuk (please be nice im good though )

Xyless

Smash Master
Well, I don't really ever play against the CPU unless I'm testing whether or not they can escape from a move.

I use Wiimote + Nunchuk as well.

AAP

Smash Journeyman
I'm all about the GC controller, call me old fashioned.

as far as training with computers, i usually pick characters i have a hard time with and set them to about a 5. I use it more to find out what kind of attacks work well on them as well as learning some of the spacing. But unfortunately training with CPU is very limited. I also find that playing as a character that gives me a hard time i can learn the spacing much better. Also sometimes i just set it to random and play until i find a character that i wasn't quite satisfied playing against, then play against that character until they are a joke.

Top Bottom