• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With no further ADoo , I present the Great SuperDoo's Channel

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
Oh my god this dirty rat stole my avatar! You played some random SCRUB and still he made a crazy comeback and you almost lost! And you're trolling tech skills... you did your first taunt-pause backwards! You have to aim at the audience... SuperDoo is COMPLETE GARB!

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
Oh my god this dirty rat stole my avatar! You played some random SCRUB and still he made a crazy comeback and you almost lost! And you're trolling tech skills... you did your first taunt-pause backwards! You have to aim at the audience... SuperDoo is COMPLETE GARB!

first of all my avatar is way better than yours. indicating I am a better taunter and I am a better fighter.

Second of all a backwards taunt is good once in a while. It mixes things up.

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
A backwards taunt is good when it isn't A MISTAKE!! A MISTAKE ONLY NOOBS MAKE!!! Don't lie, I saw that moment where you considered unpausing and trying again...

How about, we play or set for the avatar and for GLORY. Or are you scaaaared?!

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
A backwards taunt is good when it isn't A MISTAKE!! A MISTAKE ONLY NOOBS MAKE!!! Don't lie, I saw that moment where you considered unpausing and trying again...

How about, we play or set for the avatar and for GLORY. Or are you scaaaared?!

lol my pause was for 3 seconds. If i thought about unpausing i would have done it earlier. Also my taunts are way more sophisticated than yours.

Ya I would do p2p and own u. I'm not switching avatars but if you play your cards right you may get posted on my youtube channel. Where you take my krabby **** up your butt

XKCP

Smash Journeyman
first of all my avatar is way better than yours. indicating I am a better taunter and I am a better fighter
LOL, no. Learn to take a picture. The angle you have on that shot is horrible; it doesn't offer any depth and the angle is not flattering to the action that Kirby is performing in the game, unlike Nyoouber's picture, where Kirby is projecting his body upwards and outwards. Also, Red Kirby is garbage tier. In addition to all that, your shot doesn't offer any perspective on where Kirby is standing. Kirby on a walkway > your goofy shot. On the downside, you both have centered Kirby pictures, which is just terrifying to look at. Go learn to photograph.

/get0wned

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
lol i disagree but I am refraining from this idiotic conversation

LOL, no. Learn to take a picture. The angle you have on that shot is horrible; it doesn't offer any depth and the angle is not flattering to the action that Kirby is performing in the game, unlike Nyoouber's picture, where Kirby is projecting his body upwards and outwards. Also, Red Kirby is garbage tier. In addition to all that, your shot doesn't offer any perspective on where Kirby is standing. Kirby on a walkway > your goofy shot. On the downside, you both have centered Kirby pictures, which is just terrifying to look at. Go learn to photograph.

/get0wned

SheerMadness

Smash Master
SuperDoo, I always join your games when I see them up. Sometimes under this name sometimes under alias. Because i usually 3-5 stock you. Then you rage kick/leave after one game.

Pwn.

Froski

Boss of Bosses
You complained about my samus beating you down one day and left

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
Ya I would do p2p and own u. I'm not switching avatars but if you play your cards right you may get posted on my youtube channel. Where you take my krabby **** up your butt

Ahh, too scared to wager your avatar. I see... After all how could a noob like you hope to defeat me! Alright keep you avatar, I`ve upgraded.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Nyoouber's avatar is clearly superior

It's even better quality (SuperDoo's is slightly blurrier)

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
lol well it isn't a smash channel. Its supposed to be funny. You may be too uptight to find some of them funny and want just pure clean smash whatever.

So far the videos have been smash. Its just a test before I start making some real good youtube videos with some talking hopefully.

I predict that every match SuperDoo uploaded was one he won.

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
Found SuperNoob on Galaxy today and whooped him! Some people can't take the heat... I let him win a couple though cuz I'm a nice guy.

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
lol people may be suspicious of your last line "I let him win a couple cuz I'm a nice guy" ya you better be playing defense early before I post the videos.

I think I invented several new taunts.

From a week ago "Ya I would do p2p and own u. I'm not switching avatars but if you play your cards right you may get posted on my youtube channel. Where you take my krabby **** up your butt"

Found SuperNoob on Galaxy today and whooped him! Some people can't take the heat... I let him win a couple though cuz I'm a nice guy.

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
here is the video of me pwning this loser NYOUBER. Man he sucks. He is one of those kirby's that insists on being above you all match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjMnMN9tw5A

My new avatar is the taunt at the end after pwning him

lol people may be suspicious of your last line "I let him win a couple cuz I'm a nice guy" ya you better be playing defense early before I post the videos.

I think I invented several new taunts.

From a week ago "Ya I would do p2p and own u. I'm not switching avatars but if you play your cards right you may get posted on my youtube channel. Where you take my krabby **** up your butt"

B-Town

Smash Apprentice
Well SuperDoo is clearly a vagina who only uploads games he wins... We played about 10 games and he won 3 or so. Of course this noob only revealed who he was after winning this match so I didn't record, I figured I was just played some random scrub.

If you actually want to play a proper set, good luck

SuperDoo

Smash Cadet
lol that video is essentially a 4 stock. You're a joke we played 3 matches and I won all of them. I even beat your noob kirby with Falcon

Well SuperDoo is clearly a vagina who only uploads games he wins... We played about 10 games and he won 3 or so. Of course this noob only revealed who he was after winning this match so I didn't record, I figured I was just played some random scrub.

If you actually want to play a proper set, good luck

Top Bottom