• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

with anyone fun

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
anybody ever play "with anyone" just goofing around and the others follow suit?

i was playing some just the other night and i couldn't quit b/c it was so funny just walking around taunting and showing off, doin dumb stuff lol
we were all having some serious games b4 too at an expert level but then we made like a truce to just play around XD...this is the kinda thing u couldn't have w/ CPUs

i was just wondering if anybody else has been in matches like this

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
You mean like those Kirby's that choose Pictochat and do the ledge trick there?

I've had people try to mess around but to my eyes it's just a free kill.

I once spectated a match where they just walked around doing taunts...it was horrible.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
yea but its funnier when everyone joins in
if u can't beat em, join em! : P

of course it would be easy to just go around killing those ppl...they might turn on u though
but why spoil a good laugh?:laugh:

Ratatat

Smash Apprentice
i once picked captain falcon, only holding the A button the entire match so he does the continuous jab.
AND
i won the match im still not sure how, but i have the replay saved.

Mittenkiss

Smash Cadet
Yes. Plenty of times.

Earlier today I've had serious battles till I just got bored, and then I just stood there avoiding while the others fought. Taunting and squatting not hurting anyone who comes past me. Throwing items out the stage. You get the idea.
Only one person had a truce with me. We taunted and squatted. Basically we were a team, we didn't attack each other but the others.
It was like a free for all team battle. :]

Sad Panda323

Smash Journeyman
Why would anyone spend 10 minutes waiting to find a with anyone match, only to taunt the whole time?

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
its something u do when ur tired of playing seriously and just wanna play around, i guess some ppl wouldn't understand

theres plenty little quirks each character has to play around with

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
In a one on one match, I kept saying "come on!" as C.Falcon and Fox started saying it back! :D So we stood there for a couple of minutes yelling "come on!" until finally Fox said "Here I come!" and charged towards me. Shortly following, I think he quit and a CPU took over because he become a real dodge-aholic and the lag went away.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
lol

ya the first time it happens i think is the most surprising and best...for me i was shiek and these 2 captain falcons were at one end of final destination just taunting XD while me and an ike fought on the other side. After the Ike killed himself i started attacking the c.falcons but then the Ike started taunting and so i stood there for a sec looking back and forth and joined in! it was SO funny

another time me as pit and another pit like worked together like u Mittenkiss...we stood at one side of the stage shooting arrows, i jumped over him to shoot :p

Top Bottom