• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest Ticket for sale (Melee Events)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I pre-ordered my winterfest entry for Melee singles and doubles cuz i was soo eager. Well, now it looks like I can't go, so anyone who plans on paying the day of can enter under the name "xXx-Harriet da Snipaaa- xXx" lol....

You gotta pay me back (ill take off $5 dollars). I prefer someone I know!

http://winterfest2009.eventbrite.com/

ctrl+f "Josh"

So it said $20 for singles and $15 for doubles, and I'll charge $30 for someone to take it off my hands. I'm basically paying you $5 to enter as Harriettheguy, please take the ticket colbol so I can get first.

Linguini

Smash Master
i might dood, if i end up going,50/50 right now.

btw plz tell raisin to bring his recorder form his house to winterfest so me, or someone from sfl can bring it back down.

thanks.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Kinda tempting. Not 100% positive I'm going though.

How bout if I do go and nobody has entered as you by the time I try to register then I'll take it?

But I only wanna enter singles...

Would I escape the door fee since you preregistered? (I haven't even looked at the winterfest thread lol)

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Winner of the ticket is $$$C@@@@@@@sh MooOoOoonneeeey $$$

he called me first

sorry i didn't update this thread earlier I was helping with a Christmas play..and you guys better celebrate my b-day tomorrow, shirts of me, and everayfang.

/thread

Top Bottom